Proof Joe Horn Is A Filthy Liar

paulitik

Because he learned so much of the inner workings of the team while sitting his sorry arse on the bench. rolleyes.gif

SMH

I always knew he was a b*tch, anyway.

Roddy may respect him, but i sure as hail never did.

Let this be a lesson to all you folks wanting Carl Nicks this offseason.

Never trust a freaking ex-Saint to come in here and be anything valuable to this franchise. Never.

I saw his Fox Sports interview, then heard about him implicitly saying the Falcons doing it on New Orleans sports radio. It's been pissing me off all day, because I remember that interview. I even put it on Saints Report on the thread they had about it, I never post there.

Because he learned so much of the inner workings of the team while sitting his sorry arse on the bench. rolleyes.gif

SMH

Never trust a freaking ex-Saint to come in here and be anything valuable to this franchise. Never.

well, um, Mort.

but f the rest of 'em.

SMH

Mort?

Stecker was useful to us when we needed that extra running back. I liked the guy.

real talk. horn came here to play against NO cause he was pissed they CUT him, lol, now he sit on the bench here, you really think hes gonna try to save us face. Horn, like who dat nation (i imagine a toothless guy banging his sister when i hear that phrase), are idiots.

Joe Horn Rips NFL Tells It Like It Is

We call him a filthy liar, the Aints fans call him the man.

For anyone that hasn't taken a trip over to the Saints forum, you should take a trip over there and get a laugh. They actually have a thread started to make Goodell's life a living ****. Found his address and everything. Morons, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Take your whippings and move on. A-holes...

Saints Report

Joe Horn Rips NFL Tells It Like It Is

We call him a filthy liar, the Aints fans call him the man.

For anyone that hasn't taken a trip over to the Saints forum, you should take a trip over there and get a laugh. They actually have a thread started to make Goodell's life a living ****. Found his address and everything. Morons, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Take your whippings and move on. A-holes...

Saints Report

To be fair this EXACT same thing would be happening here if all this stuff was happening to us, and anyone who says otherwise is totally full of ****.

Those same threads that are on that board would be on this one because fans are fans, no matter which team you root for. They're defending it and making excuses for it because it's their team, no more than any other fan base would.

I actually think that if it happened here, we are so used to getting screwed that we'd just deal like we always do. I know I'd want Smitty and TD fired if they covered it up as stupidly as Payton did. We all lived through the Vick debacle, Bobby Petrino, 2 players killed in traffic accidents in a month back in the late eighties, Marion Campbell, Eugene Robinson, I could go on...

You'd think the Ain'ts would be better prepared for this kind of thing.

I actually think that if it happened here, we are so used to getting screwed that we'd just deal like we always do. I know I'd want Smitty and TD fired if they covered it up as stupidly as Payton did. We all lived through the Vick debacle, Bobby Petrino, 2 players killed in traffic accidents in a month back in the late eighties, Marion Campbell, Eugene Robinson, I could go on...

You'd think the Ain'ts would be better prepared for this kind of thing.

lol yeah this too.

It's still fun to point and laugh at their ridiculousness and their strange sense of logic, but I'm not gonna act like our fans wouldn't be doing the same thing. It's a whole other thing when it's your team as opposed to your hated rival.

Lol well I don't really have an opinion of Joe Horn one way or the other. But he definitely sounds hypocritical on that YouTube interview saying that former players just run their mouths in the media to get paid, while he is doing the exact same thing, appearing everywhere he can to exploit his five minutes of media fame. He lost all credibility; however, with his inconsistent statements to different media outlets - keep it real Joe. rolleyes.gif

Finally, of course we would probably all be doing the same thing the Saints fans in defending their beloved cesspool of a team. But since we aren't I am gonna just love every minute of abuse they take from this affair. It's definitely the highlight of the usual boring off-season.

Thank You Bag People for the Humor !!!!

Edited by FalconFanForLife

SMH

Well one ex saint comes to mind that did quite a bit actually...Morten Anderson. But I understand the sentiment.