Really?!

Smooth_Moe

Sharper goes on how they never meant to hurt any player on the field, but in fact paying for performance only made them play a better game of football..."the way its supposed to be played" "penalties speak for itself. they werent being called because we were clean"....alongs the line of that.....but wait for it..............................THIS IS HOW THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL?! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARD THAT?!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d827c35a7/Sharper-A-black-flag-s-been-placed-on-organization

Sharper goes on how they never meant to hurt any player on the field, but in fact paying for performance only made them play a better game of football..."the way its supposed to be played" "penalties speak for itself. they werent being called because we were clean"....alongs the line of that.....but wait for it..............................THIS IS HOW THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL?! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARD THAT?!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/v...on-organization

At least he was honest about the way they were handed won a Superbowl. (yeah I heard it then I threw up)

I was laughing too hard about the punishments earlier. calmed down literarly thought about everything, almost convinced my self might be a little harsh, but now this........this is ridiculous. none of the commissioners people are listening to this?? wtf???! something needs to be done about this!