Coach Smoach Saints Still Win The South In '12

joe horn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints need to hurry up and lock Brees up. Give their fans some hope, after the bad news from Goodell.

They lock Brees up and let Brees do the play calling ala Peyton with the Colts, I think the Saints will be fine.

As unfair as it may be................ I think Cam will have a field day vs the Saints this year, mainly because their defenders will be too scared to really hit him, for fear of the Bountygate thing to be brought back up. That and the ones that do hit him, will probably get flagged... since he was one of the ones named as a target of the Bountygate thing. Refs will be looking extremely close.

I wish it was the Falcons that were behind "bountygate" :lol:

Edited by pox 08

Saints need to hurry up and lock Brees up. Give their fans some hope, after the bad news from Goodell.

They lock Brees up and let Brees do the play calling ala Peyton with the Colts, I think the Saints will be fine.

As unfair as it may be................ I think Cam will have a field day vs the Saints this year, mainly because their defenders will be too scared to really hit him, for fear of the Bountygate thing to be brought back up. That and the ones that do hit him, will probably get flagged... since he was one of the ones named as a target of the Bountygate thing. Refs will be looking extremely close.

I wish it was the Falcons that were behind "bountygate" :lol:

Why do you wish it were the falcons? I mean, I know the answer, I just want to see you say it.

I wish it was the Falcons that were behind "bountygate" laugh.png

i DOUBT thye will hold back. Flags may fly but that wont change the way they will play.

Ask James Harrison if he changed due to penalties

I wish it was the Falcons that were behind "bountygate" laugh.png

I don't get this at all Pox. Only thing this might do is Piss off the defense which T Davis and Beason already don't like the saints and give #89 even more reason to talk ****. But other then that Cam was going to have a field day anyway. Saints will still come after him.

Guest Negatorris

Boy it's going hurt when you have stfu and hide in your trailor home.

Even you have to put your biased aside for a second and admit the Falcons contained Cam better than most teams. Cam or no Cam, the Panthers have as much problems beating us than we have beating the Taints.

Even you have to put your biased aside for a second and admit the Falcons contained Cam better than most teams. Cam or no Cam, the Panthers have as much problems beating us than we have beating the Taints.

He was a ******* rookie with a injury decimated defense. Plus we are only talking about 2 games. The sample set is to small to make a conclusion.

Over a 16 year span Falcons vs the panthers its worked 70% of the time and 100% of the time verses Cam!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

I want you to keep thinking that. i want you to go down to vegas and put alot of money (maybe all of it) on your theroy. Then I want to watch as you go in fedal position when we beat you this year.

Guest Negatorris

He was a ******* rookie with a injury decimated defense. Plus we are only talking about 2 games. The sample set is to small to make a conclusion.

Yes, blame the defense. rolleyes.gif

Yes, blame the defense. rolleyes.gif

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827c2738/article/saints-woes-bring-hope-to-wideopen-nfc-south?module=HP11_content_stream

2. Carolina Panthers (6-10): Let's back up the truck a minute. Along with "bounties" placed on Brett Favre, Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers -- the Saints targeted rookie Cam Newton, according to a league release. Highly dumb decision, and one that might come back to haunt dear old New Orleans. If Carolina's defense can find a way to relinquish less than 429 points next season -- including 75 to the Saints -- this team feels wild and free. One key for the Panthers is schedule-related: They could benefit from catching the Saints early in the year, if the Payton-to-whoever transition is harsh. Ask yourself this: Does anyone want to face Newton? ... Anyone?

Now how stupid was your post?

If I'm not the only 1 who thinks this was the problem.

We are so hard to beat. But yet you still keep calling us the "Taints". Makes no sense really.

So according to Saints fans everywhere, this bounty scandal and the punishments handed down will have ZERO effect on the team and they will continue to be the consistently dominant (well at least offensively) team that they have been?

Wow.

Edited by Falcon Man

So according to Saints fans everywhere, this bounty scandal and the punishments handed down will have ZERO effect on the team and they will continue to be the consistently dominant (well at least offensively) team that they have been over the last few years?

Wow.

im not sure who said ZERO

there will be some sort of drop off.

You cant lose a coach like PAYTON and not expect some kind of drop off

Just look at some of the posts y'all are puttin' up in here! Especially your boy FKz...

de·ni·al

n.

1. A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.

a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.

b. Law The opposing by a defendant of an allegation of the plaintiff.

a. A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.

b.Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

4. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.

5. Abstinence; self-denial.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

de·ni·al

n.

1. A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.

a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.

b. Law The opposing by a defendant of an allegation of the plaintiff.

a. A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.

b.Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

4. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.

5. Abstinence; self-denial.

its hard to be in denial of a losing season when nothing has been played!