Huh?

Yeah, I saw that. He's still pretending he doesn't know I guess, even weeks after it came out.

After leading the team chant for years that is hard to believe that Breesus did not know about the bounty program.

This is Goodell's evidence and thought process about his punishment and there is no way Brees did not know!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827c15b2/article/nfl-announces-management-discipline-in-saints-bounty-matter

After leading the team chant for years that is hard to believe that Breesus did not know about the bounty program.

This is Goodell's evidence and thought process about his punishment and there is no way Brees did not know!

http://www.nfl.com/n...s-bounty-matter

THIS^

How are you the leader of the team, best buds with Payton, and you have no clue anything is going on. How did everybody else know but Brees. Is Brees that stupid or does he think Goodell is that stupid?

"Of course,"
about Brees' awareness of the situation. "You know everything that goes on in your locker room. It's not just a secret deal where okay here's these big incentives for all these bounties. I'm sure it wasn't just against Brett Favre, I'm sure it was the whole season. That stuff, you're a family, you're tight, you're close, and you share everything and there's nothing that you really don't know about people from your locker room.

"Of course. I'm sure he knew about it. After that big win when you come in that money isn't just secretly put in your locker, that money is taken out in front of everybody and thrown to you. That's the mentality that they want. That get rich quick thing is continuing to go on, and the attention to players safety, I don't know how much more I need to talk about it."

Brees:

I did not participate in any Bounty program, nor did I have any knowledge relating to its real existence. I have spent the last several years as an Executive Committee Member of the NFLPA making health and safety a priority and I am proud of the advancements we've made and will continue to make.

BS meter went off the charts!!!!

He is a big dawg on the NFLPA, if he gets busted for knowing. Its gonna come down big on him. He is gonna deny knowing until his dying breath.

Of course, thats the name of the game. Deny it and hope there is someone out there stupid enough to believe him.

I just can't believe he didn't know. But, that is the pat answer there, right? Payton didn't know about the vicadin, the owner and Brees didn't know about the bounty - even though the NFL warned them and told them to stop it 3 years ago.

C'MON MAN!!!!!!

I just can't believe he didn't know. But, that is the pat answer there, right? Payton didn't know about the vicadin, the owner and Brees didn't know about the bounty - even though the NFL warned them and told them to stop it 3 years ago.

C'MON MAN!!!!!!

An NFL locker room is pretty big, but it's not that big. When you only work with 75-100 people in an organization things are going to get around.

Its gonna be rough for Brees. Wait until the next NFLPA meeting and the players discuss this. You know everyone is gonna be looking at him. Thinking cheater!

No the defensive players are going to be licking their chops.

As more and more names come out the bigger the target Brees becomes.