Tebow To The Jets

SyCo

Just thought id take the heat off the saint fan meltdown lol

Good for you! Boy, as bad as Saints fans must be feeling, how in **** would you like to be a Jets fan right now? They got him relatively cheap I suppose but what they really did was give up a 4th round pick to make that team an even bigger circus than it was before!rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb.069

Surprising, lol! My ex is a Jets fan, and I texted him to see what he thought (since he was one of those Tebow haters):

Me: Dude, Jets got Tebow!

Me: What are y'all going to do with Sanchez?

Him: Hopefully that (censorship rocks) gets dropped

Me: So, you'd rather Tebow?

Him Yep. I think he'll fit in nicely with our team... besides him being a (censorship rocks) and all

Surprising, lol! My ex is a Jets fan, and I texted him to see what he thought (since he was one of those Tebow haters):

Me: Dude, Jets got Tebow!

Me: What are y'all going to do with Sanchez?

Him: Hopefully that (censorship rocks) gets dropped

Me: So, you'd rather Tebow?

Him Yep. I think he'll fit in nicely with our team... besides him being a (censorship rocks) and all

REALLY????

I'm not a Sanchez fan, but I don't see Tebow being an upgrade at all!

REALLY????

I'm not a Sanchez fan, but I don't see Tebow being an upgrade at all!

Lmao, I'm kind of feeling the same, I see them as equal at this point. I just can't believe the Broncos let him go, and the Jets of all people picked him up. Crazy, wonder what's going to happen to Sanchez?

My prediction: the Jets start 2-2, Sanchez gets knocked out of the fifth game against some NFC West weenie like St Louis and Tebow wins while going 4-for-14 in the second half. No one knows what to do, and by the end of the season both Sanchez and Ryan are looking for new jobs. Tebow never reaches the playoffs with the Jets and is with another team by 2014.

Edited by Serge

Guest Negatorris

So what of Sanchez? Tebow and Sanchez have the same amount of talent.

Edited by Undefendable