I Bet Lofton Now Does Not Want To Seek The Taints Anymore

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

Yea I called the the taints now. cause they are going to taint like heck this season and it will even affect them next year as well.

IF Lofton went to them he would be taking Vilma spot. which means there is no leader on Defense. He will also be without a head coach for a year, and assistant coach for half the season. Brees does not look like he wants to do his one year tag, and that will cause problems cause he won't sign until july. which means this team will be greatly without any leaders.

He will not grow there for a minimum of one whole year. and who knows how this would even affect him into next year.

Come home Lofton and we will forget about how you went seeking more money from our rivals such as bucs, TAINTS and eagles as well.

Guest Fibonacci

If Vilma is suspended a year and the Saints have to overpay him, he'll take it. He wants to get paid while his knees are still holding up.

The saints are about to over pay Brees, cause they need someone to take the reins. Brees is the only one who could pull this team in a better direction. Because brees is the reason the OC looks good. Brees keeps the D off the field. If they get Lofton and let go of Vilma, you have to look at it like this....Lofton will be over paid lets say 6 million, but Vilma is still owed money 3.5 million. so that totals 9.5 against there cap.....and that means they could not over pay brees who is the only one who is left to bring this team up. meaning that brees will be looking at top pay of 18 million, and brees is set on 22-23 million. you think he is going to drop to 18 and be knowing this year and possibly next year will suck????

The best thing the taints can do is over pay brees and pray he can keep the D off the field for a year and wait for next year.

Guest Fibonacci

Who writes the biggest check wins. I don't think he cares if they win or lose at this point.

so if they give him 20 million for three years, then that would mean the most. ok I see your point. but what about when he goes to sign for a team after that? I mean when a coach looks at player he takes in also what the team did, if the team did awesome and it showed that player was a reason for it, then they get paid more. If the team sucks, then the coach will say, "well there was no other good player, due to being suspended and poor coach's; so who knows if this lofton kid really is that good'?

so ummmm sure you get paid bigger for these few years, but when lofton is 28 years old (which is when players start to really look for the big money) means he will be at a high chance of receiving 5 million less, then he would have got if he was with a big team. get what I am saying????

Guest Fibonacci

I think it helps him. I mean, they may be forced to overpay #50 now.

with what I said here....

so if they give him 20 million for three years, then that would mean the most. ok I see your point. but what about when he goes to sign for a team after that? I mean when a coach looks at player he takes in also what the team did, if the team did awesome and it showed that player was a reason for it, then they get paid more. If the team sucks, then the coach will say, "well there was no other good player, due to being suspended and poor coach's; so who knows if this lofton kid really is that good'?

so ummmm sure you get paid bigger for these few years, but when lofton is 28 years old (which is when players start to really look for the big money) means he will be at a high chance of receiving 5 million less, then he would have got if he was with a big team. get what I am saying????

so with me knowing that very true fact. means that I would be wanting a minimum of 8 million, just because I know what this would do to my future carrier of making more money.

See if he signs back with the falcons and gets 5 million and continues to not miss games and be a play maker, then you can agree he would be looking for a huge contract of maybe around 9 million for 5 years when he reaches 28.

while if he stays with the saints they may give him at most 7 for three years. but his game play will suck this year due to not being coached correctly, lack of team players, etc. for at least this year and possible it will dwindle into next year. which means that at most he would be playing a good last year of his contract. then you can highly agree that no team would be looking to sign him for 5 years, nor would they be wanting to pay him mad money at the age of 28.

For some odd reason I can see the Texans trying to take a shot at him. Very odd and a WTF type move I know considering they run a 3-4 but he seems like the last toughest LB on the market and HOU lost its true leader via trade so they are going to be aggressive at picking up another MLB.

For some odd reason I can see the Texans trying to take a shot at him. Very odd and a WTF type move I know considering they run a 3-4 but he seems like the last toughest LB on the market and HOU lost its true leader via trade so they are going to be aggressive at picking up another MLB.

I could see the Seahawks making an offer at some point also.

Guest Fibonacci

I could see the Seahawks making an offer at some point also.

I could see this as a possibility. Lofton does need to hurry up with in a week or two

Guest Fibonacci
Fail

Yes i did. Not afraid to admit it. I now wonder who the saints will cut and how they'll also be able to keep brees, even if he signs just the franchise tag.

Well that goes to show how much you clowns know, he decided to take his talents to a team with a Lombardi trophy

I hate to see him go to a rival, but he can carry those talents in a paper sack if he wants to. We said goodbye to this guy awhile ago.

Guest Gritz

Well that goes to show how much you clowns know, he decided to take his talents to a team with a Lombardi trophy

Thanks for proving they have internet access still at the public libraries.

Do the world a favor and go shower in the restroom. Try and not poop in the non-fiction section.

Its easy to tell you jumped onto our forum to stir up crap. Good luck with Loftin and his about to need surgery knees. You and your team missed this issue and the jokes on you. He chose the Taints because NO ONE ELSE WANTED him stupid. Good luck when you swamp fungus fools go 6 and 10 next year and thats if you get lucky.

The year we won the Superbowl we were suppose to not make the playoffs, the year after we were going to face a Super Bowl hangover and now we're not going anywhere because of Bountygate. Ive heard these excuses every year and all we do is win so get use to it or get out. Oh you can kiss the ring if you haven't already

Its easy to tell you jumped onto our forum to stir up crap. Good luck with Loftin and his about to need surgery knees. You and your team missed this issue and the jokes on you. He chose the Taints because NO ONE ELSE WANTED him stupid. Good luck when you swamp fungus fools go 6 and 10 next year and thats if you get lucky.

Anything is better than what we currently have

When you lose all of your defense to the investigation, Loftin will be lined up with the homeless people your team picked up from under the bridge. Just make sure Loftin gets a paper bag issued with his uniform. You might want to measure him for knee supports because he has about three or four games left in them before he'll be out the rest of the season recovering from surgery. You guys should have investigated his true injury background before jumping on him. Oh well it really doesn't matter much in this stage of the Taints failure. Sad for you-hysterical for us.