Payton Gone For A Year!

falconidae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I suggested in an earlier thread that Benson should blow out the team- fire Loomis & Payton, trade Brees for a couple of high draft picks and start the rebuilding now.

Makes a lot of sense now- other possibility is having Brees sit out this year and reunite with Payton next year.

Payton gone, Loomis gone, Vitt gone

Team fined nearly a mill team lost 2 2nd round picks........

And its not over yet.......player suspensions are on their way.

Vilma is most certainly gone, Jenkins might be gone, Harper.....

Well Losing harper might IMPROVE the saints coverage.

Like Mcmvp said.... that woosh sound is Brees calling his agent to get him the puck out.

So, I suggested in an earlier thread that Benson should blow out the team- fire Loomis & Payton, trade Brees for a couple of high draft picks and start the rebuilding now.

Makes a lot of sense now- other possibility is having Brees sit out this year and reunite with Payton next year.

Brees is what 34? having him sit out a year is a BAD BAD BAD idea.

The best option they have is to trade his rights to a team like Cleveland or Miami. Get a high pick........that they would probably blow because Loomis and payton can not be in war room.

I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PENALTIES EXCEPT payton FOR A ******* YEAR.

THAT IS BEYOND ABSURD!

I UNDERSTAND ALL THE PENALTIES EXCEPT payton FOR A ******* YEAR.

THAT IS BEYOND ABSURD!

Because he knew of the bounty program, allowed outsiders to contribute to it, told his assistants to cover it up, lied to Goodell and didn't stop it when told to.

Well he is suspended indefinitely......the last time that happened Vick was gone 2 years

So what? This piece of **** was handing out envelopes filled with cash to anyone that would go out and injure an opposing player...THEN LIED ABOUT IT, NUMEROUS TIMES! The man not only deserves to be banned from the NFL FOREVER but he really should be behind bars!

**** GOODELL!!!!

Goodell did what he had to. The problem I have is suspending Payton for an entire year while still leaving the door open for Williams to come back and pollute some other team! So, freaking typical of Goodell!

So what? This piece of **** was handing out envelopes filled with cash to anyone that would go out and injure an opposing player...THEN LIED ABOUT IT, NUMEROUS TIMES! The man not only deserves to be banned from the NFL FOREVER but he really should be behind bars!

Who is going to hire him even if he's re-instated?

There may be legal actions or civil lawsuits still-Goodell may be waiting to see what happens to Williams over the next year.

Goodell did what he had to. The problem I have is suspending Payton for an entire year while still leaving the door open for Williams to come back and pollute some other team! So, freaking typical of Goodell!

BS!!! Had to my ***! Thats a power move.

He took a team away from the FANS!

SO you suspend the coach for a year!

**** HIM

Who is going to hire him even if he's re-instated?

There may be legal actions or civil lawsuits still-Goodell may be waiting to see what happens to Williams over the next year.

****, I'd like to sue him myself! ******* POLESMOKING DIRTBAG!!!!!!!

You guy considering the fact that sp was more involved than we know about? Seriously stop crying your coach is crooked.

No offense, still love you guys

I LOSE MONEY by that suspension. Season tickets arent cheap.

Suspending a HC of a SB contending team kind of kicks the fans in the balls

I have a right to CRY!!! lol