Aints Bout To Get Grounded And Geaux To Their Room

razrtalon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Payton out indefinitely

Saints lose every draft pick of 2012 and 2013.

Brees banned from ever playing for the Saints again.

Saints forced to trade Graham to the Broncos for Tebow

Saints forced to start Tebow every game.

If you are going to aim high, as a fan, then aim the highest.

I know, but the saints will have someone replace him. . . . With a different title like assistant waterboy or something. . . The picks kinda hurts with their cap room this year wow

Gonna be interesting. Payton is extremely good at what he does. They may get someone to follow the same play book, but to miss out on Payton's up to the minute situational play calling is going to hurt them bad.

Gonna be interesting. Payton is extremely good at what he does. They may get someone to follow the same play book, but to miss out on Payton's up to the minute situational play calling is going to hurt them bad.

When Payton was injured he had day to day meetings etc... I gotta believe this affects their draft, OTAs, preseason, roster, season, playoff run and free agency next year.

If the replacement does well (and why wouldnt they, they are being handed a very strong team), could this end up being the beginning of the end for Payton in New Orleans????

When Payton was injured he had day to day meetings etc... I gotta believe this affects their draft, OTAs, preseason, roster, season, playoff run and free agency next year.

If the replacement does well (and why wouldnt they, they are being handed a very strong team), could this end up being the beginning of the end for Payton in New Orleans????

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think Payton will be easily replaced... even with all the talent on the Saints team. Payton was a genius when it came to offense. Payton was the driving force behind Brees evolving from a good qb, into an elite qb. I hope it works out for them.

As a Panther fan, I'm happy that Payton being suspended may put the saints in a downward spiral this year. Any chink in their armor is good for rival fans. As a fan of football in general, I feel bad for their fans. Since if things go to h3ll, it's the fans that will be hurt the most.

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think Payton will be easily replaced... even with all the talent on the Saints team. Payton was a genius when it came to offense. Payton was the driving force behind Brees evolving from a good qb, into an elite qb. I hope it works out for them.

As a Panther fan, I'm happy that Payton being suspended may put the saints in a downward spiral this year. Any chink in their armor is good for rival fans. As a fan of football in general, I feel bad for their fans. Since if things go to h3ll, it's the fans that will be hurt the most.

So true. . . . The fans did nothing and don't deserve this. . . I think the division becomes a little more competitive this year. . .

Payton out for 1 year.

Lose 2nd round pick 2012 and 2013.

Loomis out 8 games.

G Williams goes away for good.

That scumbag Williams is NOT gone for good. Show me where anybody received an indefinite suspension and was NOT re-instated by the league! I say the dirtbag deserves some prison time to boot AND banishment form the league...FOREVER!

I think it ******* sucks to be honest!

A ******* YEAR!!!!

the only positive i see is Carmicael is still the OC and he called all the plays since Payton got hurt.

Spags can take over as HC and he was a previous HC.

I think it ******* sucks to be honest!

A ******* YEAR!!!!

the only positive i see is Carmicael is still the OC and he called all the plays since Payton got hurt.

Spags can take over as HC and he was a previous HC.

I'm pretty sure sp is signing up for a skype account as we speak. No worries

Rodgers, Favre, Cam, Warner.. all game changers. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Since they couldn't hurt him, even while trying, I look at it as a compliment to Cam. That they'd feel he was such a threat, even as a rookie.

Edited by pox 08

At least now I know Curtis for sure isn't going to sign with the Saints. Bring him home TD!

They may over pay for him now, depending on player suspensions. I really don't want him back.

Lock the doors and close the blinds, td!

Why you want him back?

Most falcon fans say he isnt any good!

Do you guys have a suitable replacement for Vilma, in case he gets suspended? If not, I still think Lofton would be a dang fine addition to yalls defense. Even better once Vilma comes back, and both are on the field together.