Falcons Suing 8 Former Players....

Dez White?

There's a name from the past. Did he even make a play wearing a Falcons uniform? What did he play like 5 snaps?

Don't forget he made the huge catch-and-run right before Vick's "levitation" run against the Panties in 04.

It's so weird to me that I know so many of those names listed on the suit since I'm only 22 and really started watching football only in 03. I remember being so pissed when we let Rod Coleman in 07, he was a ******* beast when it came to interior pass rush.

Thanks for posting the article. I just became an attorney in California and even I know how jacked up the workers comp system is out here. While I think the NFL should support the former players more, this kind of forum shopping is absurd. My mom practiced in the workers comp field for 20 years out here and the stories you hear are just absurd.

Don't forget he made the huge catch-and-run right before Vick's "levitation" run against the Panties in 04.

It's so weird to me that I know so many of those names listed on the suit since I'm only 22 and really started watching football only in 03. I remember being so pissed when we let Rod Coleman in 07, he was a ******* beast when it came to interior pass rush.

Oh good one.

Completely forgot about that play in the Panthers game and I was there. **** that was an amazing game now that I think about it.

Oh good one.

Completely forgot about that play in the Panthers game and I was there. **** that was an amazing game now that I think about it.

Yeah one of my favorites in the Jim Mora era (and there were a few good ones). I remember the CB we got from the Jets that year (can't remember his name but he was #37) got the INT off Delhomme in OT and we were able to keep the "Michael Vick owning the Panthers" streak alive. That 04 season was magical and it gave birth to my hatred of the Eagles.

Yeah, Rod Coleman should have retired here. Webster? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That dude owe us money, fa real, for getting hurt. Cause he sure hurt our defense when he was on the field.

Coleman got hurt skiing. He was never the same after that, plus he was getting up there in age. Easily the best FA pickup McKay ever signed.

Guest Fibonacci

I'm not a lwayer at all, but how the dickens can you file for a suit in another county, more less another state? I have had my share with run ins with a law, and I always had to go to the county in which the accident took place. If I tried to do it where I lived, they would tell me to F off and go to the county in which it took place. The reason I was told was due to every county has different types of laws or lighter ot hard punishments, etc.

Can anyone clear up why they go to go out of the county? and how in the world they got to go to a random state that allows laws in which all the other states say no to?maybe they all got injured when in the plane as it flew over california or as they played the raiders, charges or something.....when was the last freaking time we played in California?

Dez White?

There's a name from the past. Did he even make a play wearing a Falcons uniform? What did he play like 5 snaps?

I remember a few of his plays. he had a weird TD catch in one game where he just got possession and it was knocked out right after and it was kind of controversial that it was called a td. I forgot Romberg was even released lol