I'm Sold On Who I Want @ 55

brandon boykin from uga...i am a uga fan but havent wanted a uga player in the draft for a long time...since losing weems, he would step in and fill in a void there and if we lose grimes next year or even if he doesnt sign his tender, which would be stupid, we have a fill in for that...he fills 2 holes immediately...this is officially who i want but i never get my way in the draft so we will see

gotta make up for lofton's absence some how, you counter that by getting beefier up front and keeping the smaller linebackers clean.

What are you talking about? Akeem Dent 6 ft 1 in 242 pounds, Lofa Tatupu 6ft 250 pounds, Curtis Lofton 6 ft 241 pounds. He is the lightest out of all of them so he is the smaller linebaker.

LOL - funny posts above biggrin.png

Well like a lot of the things in the NFL, I am totally clueless about the draft, and largely because I don't follow college ball at all. I depend on the folks posting here to give me some insight into who is who this time of year.

But seems to me our lines could use improvement in the draft more than anything. Of course I know you have to see who is available when you pick comes up, but I think we should be able to get some decent linemen with our meager picks (I hope).

anyway i'm talking keeping spoon and nicholas clean

Huh? Nicholas 6 ft 3 in 236 pounds, Spoon 6 ft 2 in 244 pounds. So spoon is bigger and nicholas is just 4 pounds smaller. What are you talking about? If you want a DT then just say it don't try and put it off on another group of the team on why we need to draft a position.

Huh? Nicholas 6 ft 3 in 236 pounds, Spoon 6 ft 2 in 244 pounds. So spoon is bigger and nicholas is just 4 pounds smaller. What are you talking about? If you want a DT then just say it don't try and put it off on another group of the team on why we need to draft a position.

it's not about numbers and meaningless bios, nerd.