Beirmann Is Having Another Baby On The Way.

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

looks to be mid august. you are cutting it reall close to training and everything else that will be going on. and then you will have to be putting up with Kim and now how many kids????

Beerman you better know how to tell them how to leave you alone while you are in the game zone.

LOL but in all serious congratualtion Beirmann.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/20/kim-zolciak-pregnant-real-housewife_n_1367415.html

OMG! Hope her career stays in the background. Speaking of background..........this was something the beerman should have looked into a little more thoroughly. Hope he knows what he has gotten himself into. For his sake.............I hope it turns out well.

You know Biermann isn't the one that gets pregnant right?

Well I don't know how it's going to work in the Biermann household but when my wife was pregnant.... well let's just say it wasn't all roses and rainbows.

On the brightside he might be really looking forward to training camp because those first 2 months with a newborn can be tough....