When The Giants Come To The Dome This Season...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

We need to put the beatdown on them like we should have against the Packers. It was so sad to see our revenge slip through our fingers after having a 14-6 lead over the champs at halftime. I mean, we beat the Cardinals pretty bad, but that was without Warner, but still...

We have to send a message that we won't just take that beating from last season and roll with it. I hope we are looking to whoop the Giants up and down the dome!

Including that game, I'm excited for the games vs the: Broncos, Eagles, Cowboys and Taints. I will be attending every single home game, and maybe one or two road games.

What games are you most excited for?

Unfortunately, revenge is not Smitty's MO. Some of the most disappointing games we've had under his reign, have been games we should've played angry, with vengeance as the objective. Unfortunately Smitty treats every team the same, and I think if there is any major reason we haven't jad playoff or big game success, the culture of timidity, and stubborn allegiance to archaic philosphies, is why we fail.

"take what the defense gives you" is our kryptonite.

We will have a good record if our WRs can hold on to the ball and our defense makes plays.

Don't forget if our QB can stand tall in the pocket and make better throws. Hit receivers in stride instead of making them pull up and come back for it or severely overthrowing them. Also and most important, o-line can provide some good protection.

...There will be no surprises this time... Thanks to TD our collective pants will already be down by our ankles when the "Giants" come out the tunnel.

Smh.

When the first 24 hours of free agency passed, I cried. I really sat down and cried. I had a funny feeling that this would be an off-season of let downs. I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of crying.

Guest Negatorris

Ryan had his best season behind a high-school O Line, and receivers with brick hands. If he gets protection, then we should be set. As long as Koetter isn't Mularkey 2.0.

...There will be no surprises this time... Thanks to TD our collective pants will already be down by our ankles when the "Giants" come out the tunnel.

Smh.

When the first 24 hours of free agency passed, I cried. I really sat down and cried. I had a funny feeling that this would be an off-season of let downs. I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of crying.

I cried when Mario Williams got signed to Buffalo..... Tears of joy for the reason that we aren't paying him 16+ a season to play a little better than Abe. I was all for getting Mario, but not close to a price like that.....

Smh.

Free Agency? Bro, who did you want? The prices these FAs are signing for would break the bank. We have alot of good pieces and no team is perfect, we just have to work hard at finding out how to be the best of the imperfect. With players like Jones, Turner, Gonzalez, White, Ryan, Grimes, Abraham, and company, I think we can do it.

we all know how we do in "revenge" games. Georgia Dome "everybodies home away from home"

Reporter : So Eli how do you feel about coming to the Georgia dome?

Eli : Ohh it's great I really like the atmosphere really welcoming it's like my 2nd home

Reporter : Are you worried that The Falcon's are gonna be playing with a chip on their shoulders?

Eli : HA HA Falcons ain't bout that Revenge life

Free Agency? Bro, who did you want? The prices these FAs are signing for would break the bank. We have alot of good pieces and no team is perfect, we just have to work hard at finding out how to be the best of the imperfect. With players like Jones, Turner, Gonzalez, White, Ryan, Grimes, Abraham, and company, I think we can do it.

You make good points. I guess it's just that we splurge and blow 7+ mil on a decrepit TE. We surrender 5 picks for a WR. I guess I kinda got used to free balling' it. So now we ballers on a budget? I guess it's just the forced rationing that's has me feelin blue.