Seems Like Mm Had Lost Faith In Snelling..needs To Be Used More

jheezy24

I remember in 2010 we were using him a lot and he was doing a lot, but then he got hurt for a couple of games. Came back against Seattle, (I was at that game) He had a couple of fumbles and has not been used the same since. Hes a beast in the passing game and we need to use him a lot more this year.

I think with our new OC we will use a lot of our personnel more, we may even see Meir playing some WR on Sundays. Im debating on gettin Sunday Ticket this year or not since we are playing in the cowboys division and i will see most the games any way, unless i can some how swindle direct tv into giving it to me for free, just cant afford the 300 extra bucks right now, sure was nice in 2010 tho. Anyway, im sure we will see a lot more of our roster used and not warming the bench, imho my biggest concern this season is matt ryan, he didn't do to welll last year in games we passed 50 plus times in

I think with our new OC we will use a lot of our personnel more, we may even see Meir playing some WR on Sundays. Im debating on gettin Sunday Ticket this year or not since we are playing in the cowboys division and i will see most the games any way, unless i can some how swindle direct tv into giving it to me for free, just cant afford the 300 extra bucks right now, sure was nice in 2010 tho. Anyway, im sure we will see a lot more of our roster used and not warming the bench, imho my biggest concern this season is matt ryan, he didn't do to welll last year in games we passed 50 plus times in

I've never paid full price for Sunday Ticket. They always run specials for new subscribers, so I call and tell them that I'm offended that new subscribers get a deal meanwhile loyal customers of 8 years get nothing. I tell them I will discontinue my service and they always hook me up. Payed $20 a month last year.

I've never paid full price for Sunday Ticket. They always run specials for new subscribers, so I call and tell them that I'm offended that new subscribers get a deal meanwhile loyal customers of 8 years get nothing. I tell them I will discontinue my service and they always hook me up. Payed $20 a month last year.

think if i call em and tell em they offered it to me for free last year and i never got it they would hook me up? lol

check firstrowsports.eu for all games. I watched all falcons games last year and have caught most of the Hawks games this year (most of their losses that is)

Just about every bar has the ticket on sundays so I just go eat some breakfast have a few drinks and watch the game...

check firstrowsports.eu for all games. I watched all falcons games last year and have caught most of the Hawks games this year (most of their losses that is)

yeah i watched a lot of on line games last year but its just not the same quality, even if i dont get sunday ticket again i will still see most of the games, nothin beats having your own sports bar the best part of sunday ticket is during commercials u didnt have to chose to watch the 1 other game which is usually always on commercials u had every game