11-5

9-7

13-3

10-6

Nope these aren't the records for the Patriots, Steelers, Colts, or Giants.

they are the records for my Atlanta Falcons under TD, Mike Smith, Matt Ryan, and this team since 2008.

That's right we are superbowl contenders year in and year out since Mike Smith and CO starting running the show in 2008, The fact that many of you SO CALLED FANS want to question Thomas Dimitroff's off-season moves or Coach Smith's security as a head coach is Laughable.

Please name me any other Franchise or head coach that has had more success than our team in the last 4 season? Guys like Curtis Lofton, Johnathan Abraham, Thomas Decoud, Kroy Bierman, Brent Grimes, Matt Ryan, Ovie and many more have contributed so much to this franchise but many of you want to complain that they where resigned or ask to trade these players.

Not to mention the Trade Turner threads.... Yeah let's trade away our Pro-bowl running back, He still has at least 2 years left in him and if we split his carries probably 3.

For those of you who want to cheese and wine about the Falcons moves, maybe this team just ain't for you. I hear that the Eagles, Broncos, Bills Bandwagons are opening up soon.

MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE A MOVE, SO SCREW OFF!

Edited by FalconsManhood

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11-5

9-7

13-3

10-6

they are the records for my Atlanta Falcons under TD, Mike Smith, Matt Ryan, and this team since 2008.

That's right we are superbowl contenders year in and year out since Mike Smith and CO starting running the show in 2008, The fact that many of you SO CALLED FANS want to question Thomas Dimitroff's off-season moves or Coach Smith's security as a head coach is Laughable.

Please name me any other Franchise or head coach that has had more success than our team in the last 4 season? Guys like Curtis Lofton, Johnathan Abraham, Thomas Decoud, Kroy Bierman, Brent Grimes, Matt Ryan, Ovie and many more have contributed so much to this franchise but many of you want to complain that they where resigned or ask to trade these players.

Not to mention the Trade Turner threads.... Yeah let's trade away our Pro-bowl running back, He still has at least 2 years left in him and if we split his carries probably 3.

For those of you who want to cheese and wine about the Falcons moves, maybe this team just ain't for you. I hear that the Eagles, Broncos, Bills Bandwagons are opening up soon.

Are you bipolar? How can I take you seriously when you don't even support Matt Ryan?

11-5

9-7

13-3

10-6

they are the records for my Atlanta Falcons under TD, Mike Smith, Matt Ryan, and this team since 2004.

That's right we are superbowl contenders year in and year out since Mike Smith and CO starting running the show in 2004, The fact that many of you SO CALLED FANS want to question Thomas Dimitroff's off-season moves or Coach Smith's security as a head coach is Laughable.

What do you mean my? It's obvious your not a Falcons fan.

Matt Ryan makes us relevant and gives us a "chance" at a ring every year. Fans asking for anything more unrealistic and greedy.

I agree completely, Matt Ryan has mostly been held back by coaching and the team around him (oline and defense). I think this year we will see the real Matt Ryan from 2008.

PS I love the Avatar, looks familiar ;)

And you continue to support a poster who has never supported this team or its QB.

Carry on, Mr. Oblivious.....

I forgive you son.

I agree completely, Matt Ryan has mostly been held back by coaching and the team around him (oline and defense). I think this year we will see the real Matt Ryan from 2008.

PS I love the Avatar, looks familiar wink.png

I forgive you son.

Again I ask are you bipolor? You don't support Matt Ryan. There are many posts on here of you bashing Ryan.

11-5

9-7

13-3

10-6

Something terribly wrong here....someone must have stolen manhoods account....I agree with your feelings for the most part but you have been kicking Ryan in the arse for a while now. blink.png

Its all good man. The only thing I really cannot deal with is that turner is getting up there and is one dimensional. The sooner we get a dual threat in there the better. Of course I love em' thats not the point. But if we have to sub personnel everytime we want to throw to a tailback, then what kind of threat is that to another team?

Living in the past I see... I guess there are things in your history that you have not changed your mind on or no longer apply eh?

So in a month during the off-season where no games have been played you've managed to change from this

100% agree. Ryan is a game manager and can take us to a superbowl if only he was paid for his talent level and we could get an elite d-fense and offensive line like the 49ers, ravens, giants have.

We have seen that Ryan has rode the success of Turner over the last 4 years and when we tried to shift the offense to a more passer friendly system Ryan could not take us to the next level.

I like Ryan and want him to be our QB but let's not kid ourselves, he is not an elite QB and is grossly overpaid. hopefully we can bring him back ala Alex Smith at a fair salary and build a good defense capable of stopping Brees, Newton and Freeman.

to now supporting our QB? What could have possible made you change your mind about supporting our QB?

I aint your son.

And you aint no Falcons fan.

I dont know what your game is, and honestly i dont care.

But these "rah-rah go falcons!" posts make you look bi-polar.

can't we just agree that the Falcons are a really good team with a solid base and up and coming young QB. I don't want to argue with True Falcons fans like you House.

11-5

9-7

13-3

10-6

Peanut. Youza clueless mofo.

Yeah we kicked plenty regular season as against weak teams.

We are one and done against real teams when it counts though.

Even Leeman, Glanville, Reeves and freakin Mora won playoff games with Eddie, Ken and Rich as GMs.

We are tired of regular season trophies (in 1980 and 2010).

I'm sure Blank is.

Time to RISE bro.

Peanut. Youza clueless mofo.

Yeah we kicked plenty regular season as against weak teams.

We are one and done against real teams when it counts though.

Even Leeman, Glanville, Reeves and freakin Mora won playoff games with Eddie, Ken and Rich as GMs.

We are tired of regular season trophies (in 1980 and 2010).

I'm sure Blank is.

Time to RISE bro.

Show me one team that won the superbowl every single year? Our time is coming and loyal fans will be the ones who get to reap the rewards. FFS1970 you are a loyal fan, don't lose the faith my brother.