I'm So Glad Manning Chose Denver

If Manning went to SanFrancisco I was worried that we would have to face them in the playoffs. Think about this::.

QB::. Manning

RB::. Gore

WR::. Moss, Manningham, Crabtree

TE::. Vernon Davis

OL::. Solid

Defense::. Very Solid and Scary

I'm so glad Manning went to replace Tebow in Denver. Now does that mean ESPN and others will say that Tebow will be traded and now we have to hear about the horrible QB that for somereason everybody thinks is great? I'll laugh if they try to trade Tebow and no one wants him like in the draft.

I'm glad he went to Denver because they had the most cap space. I hope they overpaid the **** out of him, even more than the estimated 5yr/95million number that is being thrown around, and I hope they front-loaded it. The more he gets paid, the more Brees will demand.

That's where I would have gone if I was Peyton. They have the defense. They could have used the whole draft on getting me the pieces I wanted. They have the OLine as well. But yea I think he doesn't want the story line of Eli vs Peyton.

I wanted to see Manning in the Red and Gold, that would have been epic. I think he was scared of competing with his brother honestly.

Hahaha Eli will never be as good or better as manning. You might say Eli has more rings, but they played the New England defense...twice.

And NE's defense was awful in 2007, all they did was let the offense score and force the opposing teams to pass the ball to catch up, meaning

reckless interceptions, incomplete passes, etc. The only reason the Giants were held to 17 points was because their offense wasn't working.

Slightly off-topic but has anyone else been on the broncos' and 49ers' boards today? It's nothing but hilarious entertainment.

On the 49ers boards you have fans in despair because manning wouldn't sign with them and are now arguing for their 2nd and 3rd string qb's to take over alex smith's job, if he comes back and doesn't sign with miami. They really don't like that guy despite giving them a 13-3 record and having 100+ qb rating in playoffs. What else must he do?

On the broncos' boards you have people with more faith in tebow to take them far in the playoffs than manning. You can really tell who on that forum who is a realist, or a tebow fanatic.

Edited by bill from accounting

Guest Negatorris
The Denver Broncos play the Falcons next year at the Dome. It will be the only game on the Broncos schedule that is played indoors....looks like a Sunday night game to me.

SB Rematch, Ryan v Manning will be the headlines. I can see it now.

Guest Gritz

There is such a razor's edge of being prepared and able to play at an elite NFL level though. Everyone is assuming this is going to be the HOF Peyton Manning as Bronco QB.

Let's wait and see about that.

If Manning went to SanFrancisco I was worried that we would have to face them in the playoffs. Think about this::.

QB::. Manning

RB::. Gore

WR::. Moss, Manningham, Crabtree

TE::. Vernon Davis

OL::. Solid

Defense::. Very Solid and Scary

I'm so glad Manning went to replace Tebow in Denver. Now does that mean ESPN and others will say that Tebow will be traded and now we have to hear about the horrible QB that for somereason everybody thinks is great? I'll laugh if they try to trade Tebow and no one wants him like in the draft.

We do have to play Denver next season and if the Falcons make it to Super Bowl, there is a pretty good chance that Peyton will be there. I just hope that when we play Peyton this year, Nolan's defense is a pain in his neck... lol... see what I did there... biggrin.png

I honestly thought that Manning would have signed with the Titans due to him playing college ball in Knoxville, they even held his work out in Knoxville. Tennessee is full of Peyton Manning fans, Tennessee became Colts fans over night after the Colts drafted him, I saw Peyton live his rookie year at the GA dome back in 98 and it was like being in an indoor Neyland stadium. If Denver convinced him to sign with them to help mold Tebow into a better QB than props to Denver, if Tebow is cut that just proves that Peyton Manning is a giant D0uche just like his lillte brother and went where the money was and gave the middle finger to all of his fans in Tennessee

Denver needed to sell tickets.

And sell thier team to the fans. Trust was waning, even with Teblow. Simple as that.

My buddy lives in Denver and he says Teblow was the most divisive thing to ever hit the fan base. Noone was buying it, and tensions were running high.

Good for them on signing Peyton. But i aint skeered one bit.

Manning is done, and we'll crush them badly.