Laron For 4Mil - Jets

Kizu_7

I get you're being funny ... but that's ignorant, the guy is a great player who has had some injury issues. If he played a lb/s tweener position he'll have success

He's on steroids, he's entirely too big for a SS, he's an average tackler (at best) and he lacks in pass coverage.

Have you seen him play? I doubt it. I'm a number 2 Washington fan because that's where I grew up for a period of time and I know better than most of the people here that he is not that good.

He's on steroids, he's entirely too big for a SS, he's an average tackler (at best) and he lacks in pass coverage.

Have you seen him play? I doubt it. I'm a number 2 Washington fan because that's where I grew up for a period of time and I know better than most of the people here that he is not that good.

I've seen the pics, buy until he is tested and proven to be using illegal substances I reserve judgement - since that's what we are supposed to do. He is a good tackler an I have watched him play since he came into the league ... I think alot of his issue has simply been staying healthy. your opinon is obviously the prevailing one as he only got 4 mil an a one year deal - I bet he ends up playing well under Rex Ryan

The problem with Landry is that he has had the same lingering injury for two seasons. When that happens, it's pretty uncommon for it to go away. That dude's achilles is jacked up.

When healthy, the guy is a very good player. Certainly better than Thomas DeCoud by a considerable margin.

The problem with Landry is that he has had the same lingering injury for two seasons. When that happens, it's pretty uncommon for it to go away. That dude's achilles is jacked up.

When healthy, the guy is a very good player. Certainly better than Thomas DeCoud by a considerable margin.

I agree with every bit of that, an that's my premise ... if healthy this was a good deal for the jets. it's a big if understandably

Plus he has Roy Williams syndrome, he tries for the big hit, is a terrible tackler and gets burned badly and often.

Landry and Okoye are the two most overrated players on this board I do believe. I don't see what either of them have done to warrant it either.

haha that's like saying Matt Ryan is the most hated player on here ... these boards are the epitome of overstating and overreacting

Plus he has Roy Williams syndrome, he tries for the big hit, is a terrible tackler and gets burned badly and often.

LOL well Roy Williams is in a league of his own in those regards. No safety will have a more embarrassing 2 minutes of football than Roy did against Santana Moss.

Landry and Okoye are the two most overrated players on this board I do believe. I don't see what either of them have done to warrant it either.

Before Landry got hurt in 2010, he was on pace to make 150 tackles. Playing safety. People noticed the year he was having before he got hurt.

true dat.But I still wouldn't want to have his syndrome.tongue.png

That maybe so, but the Jets are the perfect place for Landry, because he will come up and blast you, and thier corners generally handle the deep passes on thier own.

Cromartie and Revis aren't guys you generally see with recievers running free behind them.

Now it's just a matter of Landry keeping his Achilles from exploding.

The problem with Landry is his steroid addiction lol

Ive never been a fan of Landry. I thought he was overrated coming out of LSU. He is anything but a sure tackler and his cover skills are attrocious. His ball skill are about as bad as Chris Crockers when he was here. the ball has to be thrown right at him on a laser for him to make a play on. He's gotten where he is because of his size and speed alone. That draft I thought Reggie Nelson, Michael Griffin> Landry

NOW THIS IS WHERE THE FALCONS MAKE ME SICK AT... TWO FREE AGENTS DEFENSIVE PLAYER THE FALCONS DID TRY TO GET.... MARIO AND LARON TO HELP OUT THE "D" TO GET US OF THE HUMP AND DONT MAKE AN OTHER FOR THEM...TO MUCH FAITH IN OWENS WHO I WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT.....LAST YEAR ASOMUGHA DIDNT EVEN MAKE AN OTHER MAKE ME WONDER DO THE WANNA WHEN A SUPER BOWL. WE WILL NEVER WHEN ONE WITH THE GUYS WE HAVE SORRY TO SAY