Peyton Manning To Broncos

jfalconsp

Wow. Now better questions. Where does Tebow go and what do the 49ers do if they can't get Smith back?

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

From @mortreport and me: Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring unexpected snag in contract talks.

Edited by jfalconsp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49ers might have screwed up.....I know Alex Smith isn't Joe Montana, but they might be losing him now....

I was wondering that too. The currenly have two qb's on their roster who were both rookies last year. Colin Kaepernick threw five passes last year and Scott Tolzien did now get in a game. If these are their options, they could be in trouble.

I am laughing at SF if Smith is gone. We will finally get to see Ryan vs Manning that didn't happen last year.

Ryan has beat 25 of 31 teams.

Dallas and Giants for NFC.

Denver, Pats, Pitt, and Houston are only 4 AFC he didn't beat first time thru. Not looking good for the 2nd time either now. I was hoping he could knock out the teams he would play this year(Dallas, Giants, Denver are all home games).

49ers might have screwed up.....I know Alex Smith isn't Joe Montana, but they might be losing him now....

I was thinking the same thing, Gritz.They better offer the moon for Smith to come back. I've never seen a team kill off their chances for a SB run so fast due to betting on getting one player.

HA! I knew it...

It's going to be fun to watch the Tebowites whine, cry and freak the **** out over this.

As if they didn't already have enough conspiracy theories about their boy.

he has had it pretty rough, I'd like to see one team give him a full offseason as the starter and get to play an entire season with a full playbook - like any other 3rd year qb would. we can sit here and say he can't throw and whatever but his team won 8 games and a playoff game, until he is given a real shot I reserve judgement.