Obama Lagging In High Donor Checks For His Re Election. I Wonder Why?

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-high-dollar-donations-lagging/2012/03/09/gIQApeitKS_story.html

Well, for 1, the people who write big checks are the same ones he's demonizing and telling they need to pay more in tax's. #2. Those people with big bank accounts aren't stupid, Usually. #3. Those folks who can write big checks already are in forms of Wealth reduction and asset deteriation. #4. The rose isn't blooming with Hope and Change. Obama now has a track record. No more "present" votes, but plenty of golf, vacations and inattention to the country's needs. #5. Govt regulation has so hampered, has so gone up under Obama's regime that those who can write those check, NOW cannot due to some stupid regulation.

And folks, the reason Obama loses to Mitt is because people are scarred of what this President will do in a 2nd term. His %'s in every class of voter is going Down. It may not be people voting for Mitt as much as people voting Against Obama.

Mark my word.

http://www.washingto...itKS_story.html

Well, for 1, the people who write big checks are the same ones he's demonizing and telling they need to pay more in tax's. #2. Those people with big bank accounts aren't stupid, Usually. #3. Those folks who can write big checks already are in forms of Wealth reduction and asset deteriation. #4. The rose isn't blooming with Hope and Change. Obama now has a track record. No more "present" votes, but plenty of golf, vacations and inattention to the country's needs. #5. Govt regulation has so hampered, has so gone up under Obama's regime that those who can write those check, NOW cannot due to some stupid regulation.

And folks, the reason Obama loses to Mitt is because people are scarred of what this President will do in a 2nd term. His %'s in every class of voter is going Down. It may not be people voting for Mitt as much as people voting Against Obama.

Mark my word.

Honestly after the long Republican election I can't see one of them beating Obama.