A New Falcon Fan For The Flock!

Tandy

My newest Great-Grandbaby - and my namesake!!!!! Welcome her to Falcon Nation! I have already given her a Falcons onesie, a Falcons cheerleader outfit and I'm having a Julio jersey made for her.

She's too small to wear the onesie yet - it really swallows her whole (lol) - but soon! As soon as she's old enough - she's going to the games with me!

Maliyah.jpg

Ha ha - thanks guys! I'm a little biased - so of course I think she's beautiful. As for a great grandbaby - yep - and this is my second!!!!

Hard to believe myself - but just one more reason to push those Falcons for the Lombardi :)

What a sweetheart! I think she'll look great in a JJ jersey, but no fashion-minded, true-blue Falcon fan should be without this item for their official Falcon wardrobe...a genuine GROUP II Falcons T-Shirt! (I'd be glad to make her one but not sure how to get it to you.)

GEDC0178.jpg

Edited by PokerSteve

What a sweetheart! I think she'll look great in a JJ jersey, but no fashion-minded, true-blue Falcon fan should be without this item for their official Falcon wardrobe...a genuine GROUP II Falcons T-Shirt! (I'd be glad to make her one but not sure how to get it to you.)

GEDC0178.jpg

Tandy is a Group 1 kinda gal. Make Little Tandy a "TD is Golden" shirt. I would suggest "TD for President," but that's carrying patriotism too far. Sorry America, he's under contract!

My newest Great-Grandbaby - and my namesake!!!!! Welcome her to Falcon Nation! I have already given her a Falcons onesie, a Falcons cheerleader outfit and I'm having a Julio jersey made for her.

She's too small to wear the onesie yet - it really swallows her whole (lol) - but soon! As soon as she's old enough - she's going to the games with me!

Maliyah.jpg

Congrats Grammy!! She's Adorable!!!!