Curtis Lofton To Vist Saints Today

tobyd77

Well since we know Tampa has an offer on the table already I am guessing he is going to see if he can get the dollar figure higher. Then take what he feels is the best deal. Just wondering if he is still considering the Falcons or if they even made and offer or if it was just talks.

It's a **** shame he's even down there. I know he wants to get paid, but going to work for the Ain'ts? I'm not sure I'd want him back now, he might be tainted, or hooked on Vicodin by the time he gets out of that swampy butthole of a city. Visiting the Bucs was bad enough.

That's like getting discharged from the Army, and trying to get a job with Al Qaeda. It's just wrong.

It's like an old girlfriend of yours ending up with the guy who burnt your family's house down.

Screw him.

It will be even more satisfying if he were to go the Saints and see him get burned by Matt and a simple screen pass where either J Rogers or Harry blow by him and go for 6.

Guest Gritz

It will be even more satisfying if he were to go the Saints and see him get burned by Matt and a simple screen pass where either J Rogers or Harry blow by him and go for 6.

I posted earlier this week that with Lofton as MLB for the Saints the middle will be open more than a Pakastani-run Quik Mart.

Guest Gritz

I just spit beer out of my nose reading that post...Thanks...

Sorry.

abrahamburger has gotten me twice doing that with the ish he posts.

smile.png

Guest Gritz

Ya his loyalty to us should supersede his paycheck...ya right...

Nah, it definitely shouldn't.

But, that's one of the beautiful things about being a fan. We don't have to think rationally. We can spew our dislike out onto anyone we want to....

You know sometime ago...A member on this board posted a heading of being tired of Sam Baker and his $H!T. And it's still funny to this day. I can't blame Lofton for wanting to hit the jackpot. But with minimum to no awards/no pro bowls how can he be so demanding when it comes to the wallet?

if he goes to any nfc south teams im going to be pissed!!! because he was a falcon and should hate aints,succs, and the ***** cats, so if he goes there im going to hate him!!! dont do it loften or ill kill u!!! (not worried about what u can do) the team knows more about u then u do about them!

if he goes there Tony G will abuse him. He gave up 5 TDs in 2011 remember that 50 TD he gave up on a 4th and 16 that Ponder threw to Harvin.

Don't get me wrong I like him but the Falcons will go at him in the passing game.

Guest Negatorris

You know sometime ago...A member on this board posted a heading of being tired of Sam Baker and his $H!T. And it's still funny to this day. I can't blame Lofton for wanting to hit the jackpot. But with minimum to no awards/no pro bowls how can he be so demanding when it comes to the wallet?

But really? What jackpot? The Saints have no more money than we do, and their defense is also about to take a hit for this bounty thing. I can see Ryan getting 400 yard games regularly against the Saints now.

Edited by Undefendable

Lofton is a good linebacker , he is better in coverage then people give him credit for ( Lofa is still better though IMO) and he would help improve their run defense.... but their Dline is pretty bad so I dunno how much help he would be.

Keep in mind Vilma isa pretty good MLB and their defense still sucked with him,........would Lofton be any sort of real improvement? I do not think so.

lol you guys are too emotionally involved. The guy played out his contract. He did everything they asked him to do here. He can't get what he wants here so he's moving on. Don't act like you wouldn't do the same.

Your right I'd do the same, but I wouldn't go to the team I hated my past 4 years, I'd still hate them, and wouldn't even think about that, even if they offered more money, I'd respect the team I was drafted by, and try to find the best fit besides the rival.