Game Trade Ins..

Okay a few questions for those in the know. smile.png

Do you know if any place still takes xbox games and systems for trade in?

Where would I find the best deal or return value for PS3 Games? I would like to trade in my ncaa 2012 among a few other games.

Thanks guys.

Ebay.

Gamestop and Best Buy will rip you off.

Gamestop definitely rips you off. They advertise special deals on trading in games within 30 days of their release date or special periods before a big game is about to release, but at best you are getting 50% of the price you paid for it... and they will turn around and sell it for the full retail price. Understandable as a business practice, but you can get more out of it through direct methods like eBay and Amazon even though you'll pay a fee for using the service.

you only get site credit dealing with Amazon but if u shop.on Amazon a lot then thats what I would do. They are the only ones I deal with

can you give me a few examples of the credit you would get for a game? example i want to trade in ncaa 2012 and use that credit for ncaa 2013..

can you give me a few examples of the credit you would get for a game? example i want to trade in ncaa 2012 and use that credit for ncaa 2013..

You would get $15 for trading in NCAA Football 12 (XBox) and $14 (PS3). You would get that if the game is in good condition. Obviously, you will get less if it is in ok condition.

Edited by KGrillz

You would get $15 for trading in NCAA Football 12 (XBox) and $14 (PS3). You would get that if the game is in good condition. Obviously, you will get less if it is in ok condition.

okay thanks.. it's in very good condition.. i didn't play it a lot so it's basically new.. lol

Yea, if it's in worse condition than you signed off on, they automatically adjust the money you will receive or send it back if you want them to. I normally get all the games im not playing and send them in when something new comes out. I got Madden for free last year.

• 4 weeks later...

That's what Craigslist is for man.

I would prefer this forum over craigslist. My bro in law tried to trade a ps3 for a 360 and the guy didn't even know what the **** he was trying to trade. Then once my bro in law said nevermind the guy kept texting and calling him with some homo stuff