Saints Boards General Feelings About Abe And Lofton.

Trouble

Just bored and went browsing over there looking around (no i don't have a account nor do i troll any other teams forums). But i was wondering on what their take was on Lofton.

Funny that they consider Abe over all a great signing. A lot hopes we over payed for him so we screwed our self in cap space. But for the price he stayed at many thought it was a good deal and he still is a great talent.

Also looking at some Lofton threads. They think he would be the type of singing that could get them to the superbowl. They would love to have him. Many know though that he wont be a bargain signing though.

The point of this thread is that even our heated rival that hates us with a passion knows how critical some of our FA`s are and how good they are. They even seem to have the utmost respect for Abe with a little concern about his age.

But they think like TD. They know the value of getting our main players back and over paying for any 1 could cost us more. But for the deal we are making its smart.

3 of our biggest named FA`s and 2 we will probably get back and the 1 likely to walk they would love to have. Funny how our Hated rivals appreciate the talent we have more than some of our fans here.

True is the off season and everyone wants the best of the best FA or the best of the best draft pick. But its funny that 3 teams in the same conference has such a high respect for other teams in the Souths players. We could play musical chairs and no team that gains any of the saints or our free agents feels like the lost. Actually they feel like they won.

Abe was a great deal and it was a great and fair price they came to. Hopefully grimes signs soon. If there is a way we should get lofton back (but thats a dream, we know he is looking to get paid, like Nicks was).

Some people think TD isnt doing anything. But many on this team helped us to have 4 winning seasons. Maybe the changed coaching staff will help help us to get over 1 and done. new talent will step up like Grimes did and become special.

Thoughts?

Guest Negatorris

Yeah I know many rival fans that would love to have a couple of our defensive players, and I know how good it is to have them. And contrary to what people might see on football, it is harder than it seems, even when teams are blowing opponents out. They still have to work.

But on another note. F*ck Saints fans!

Guest Negatorris

There's always the grass is greener crowd that drools over other teams players while trashing their own.

98% of TATF.

I just dont understand the sacrificial lambs and no sacred cows deal or whatever he said and we lose McClure and Lofton. Does that mean those 2 were the worst players on the team?? I just dont get that. We needed a change and the change that was invisioned was losing our best linemen and 1 of the best players on defense??? It confused me.