Finally A Saint Who Admits It Did Happen!

Trouble

http://www.nola.com/...ri_greer_5.html

p.s: Although some of the allegations brought before us are true.

We are men of integrity that play the game the way it's meant to played ... with undeniable passion. We are all professionals, with families and a future. We play a violent game, but we NEVER intend to hurt anyone.

We play the game the way its ment to be played. They are suppose to play the game the same exact way every other team does and thats by the NFL rules. The saints don't get to decide what way the game is "ment" to be played.

See now even that though, shows when all the FO and Saints where denying anything happened at all and where told to stop and didn't. They lied about it the entire time and covered it up.

This is why the Saints front office rushed to take the blame for everything that happened. They where hoping to sweep it under the rug fast. The NFL even denied the request by the NFLPA to conduct a separate investigation.

This is like watching a guy who lives on your street who has broke into your house and stole your TV and your neighbors house and stole from them and got away with it. Get raided by the FBI.

1 thing is for sure, when Brees said people didnt know this stuff was happening, obviously he didnt refer to Greer.

Karma.

I will say props to Greer though. Its not easy taking the heat for stuff when its so easy to just hide and not say nothing or just flat out pretend it didnt happen. It takes a man to fess up and move on.

What Karma? THe NFL has sat here and not punished them as of yet and in that time they have franchised Drew, resigned their number 1, and signed a very good G in Grubbs. Oh yea they are hurting right now.

THey dont have a 1st rd pick so who cares if they take away their 2nd rd pick? They got this years 1st rd pick last year anyways.

THere is no karma, nothing will happen to the saints. They are going to take away 36 million from the redskins for front loading contracts but then they turn around and play with their thumbs while the saints get everything they needed.

Guest TheIdowu

Jabari Greer (undertones): "Yea, man, we are guilty of injuring opponents, BUT we never intended to do so."

There is nothing to this statement by him. He is undercutting in a major way.

to some of you that dont understand morale values, he is simply being a man of principles here. Whether they intended to hurt anyone or not, he is being honest to himself and seeking forgiveness. Even if you dont want to give it to him, he just wanted to put it out there so he can get it off of his chest. Many of you might not see it, but it is the right thing to do. If you want to clear your path in life, one must be true to themselves, hide nothing with no shame. I completely understand where he is coming from and I think it was very creative of him to put it in such way, and I applaud him for it.

to some of you that dont understand morale values, he is simply being a man of principles here. Whether they intended to hurt anyone or not, he is being honest to himself and seeking forgiveness. Even if you dont want to give it to him, he just wanted to put it out there so he can get it off of his chest. Many of you might not see it, but it is the right thing to do. If you want to clear your path in life, one must be true to themselves, hide nothing with no shame. I completely understand where he is coming from and I think it was very creative of him to put it in such way, and I applaud him for it.

Sir, having principles and moral values is not doing the im-moral deed to begin with. 'Coming Forward' after you have been caught is not something that needs to be applauded. Thats like a defendant in court right before sentencing saying, "I'm sorry". Who wants to hear that?

What the Saints did was malicious and deliberate, not a 'mistake'. Goodell needs to send a message to the league by slapping big time suspensions and fines on the perpetrators ESPECIALLY Loomis Payton and Williams.

Then they really WILL be 'sorry'.

Edited by egoprime II

"some of the allegations are true"

"play the game the way it's meant to be played"

"never intend to hurt anybody"

...sounds like another scumbag saint in denial, trying to distance himself from the already proven fact that they were deliberately trying to hurt opponents for financial gain.

Sir, having principles and moral values is not doing the im-moral deed to begin with. 'Coming Forward' after you have been caught is not something that needs to be applauded. Thats like a defendant in court right before sentencing saying, "I'm sorry". Who wants to hear that?

What the Saints did was malicious and deliberate, not a 'mistake'. Goodell needs to send a message to the league by slapping big time suspensions and fines on the perpetrators ESPECIALLY Loomis Payton and Williams.

Then they really WILL be 'sorry'.

Thats true, you can make that argument. The way I look at it is a lot of people think they can get away with anything now a days and barely any say sorry when caught (just a simple it was a mistake) whether he meant it or not, I truly believe he was sincere. But regardless of that, I agree with you 100% that everyone involved should get punished and especially like you said, Loomis Payton and Williams.