Niners Front Runners To Sign Manning?

jb 3.0

The funny thing is there is a chance SF gets screwed.

If Manning chooses Tenn or Denver then Smith could feel burned and sign with Miami.

if that happens, the 49ers would sign Flynn for sure if he is still available. Flynn may not be Manning, but he is still an upgrade over Smith

if that happens, the 49ers would sign Flynn for sure if he is still available. Flynn may not be Manning, but he is still an upgrade over Smith

i would not be so sure about that..

Flynn looked good in limited snaps, and while Smith has been erratic over the years I think flynn would be hard pressed to even do what Smith did last year.

It is a moot point now because Flynn just signed with the seahawks.

I know everyone is enamored with the niners and for good reason but the hawks could challenge them.

With a healthy Lynch, a healthy Rice on the outside, Miller at TE and a solid Oline if Flynn is better then Tjack they could be a sleeper.

It is a moot point now because Flynn just signed with the seahawks.

I know everyone is enamored with the niners and for good reason but the hawks could challenge them.

With a healthy Lynch, a healthy Rice on the outside, Miller at TE and a solid Oline if Flynn is better then Tjack they could be a sleeper.

it would be hilarious.....and I mean HIL-ARIOUS if the Dolphins sign Smith and Manning goes to Tennessee.

****, its still funny if Manning signs with someone other than the 49ers and Smith ends up back with them because you know they will have to overpay because I am sure Smith is feeling a mite bit disrespected

it would be hilarious.....and I mean HIL-ARIOUS if the Dolphins sign Smith and Manning goes to Tennessee.

****, its still funny if Manning signs with someone other than the 49ers and Smith ends up back with them because you know they will have to overpay because I am sure Smith is feeling a mite bit disrespected

No doubt.

Could you imagine THAT conversation when they call Smith back???

Smith: Well well well look who it is.

SF: Yeah we know we are sorry you are our guy?

Smith: Oh I am??

Sf: *mumbles yes sir*

Smith: I MIGHT think about it... I think the price just went up...lets start the bidding at 35 million over 2 years.

Sf : ummm ok..wait wha?

Smith:...Wait I m not done..... you gotta get on your knees and beg.

Yeah that could make fora great sitcom biggrin.png

i would not be so sure about that..

Flynn looked good in limited snaps, and while Smith has been erratic over the years I think flynn would be hard pressed to even do what Smith did last year.

i think it would be hard for SMITH to do what he did last year.

IF the 9ers dont get manning, theyve put themselves in a bind!

If they DO get Manning, however, I will be physically ill. Worse than any punishment

that could realistically come of Bountygate IMO. I still hate those MFers like it was 1987.

Can't blame you there. I could understand how every single Saints & Falcons fan saw red every time you here a reference to the Niners.

Guest Negatorris

Smith about to sign with the Dolhpins, and Flynn is gone to the Hawks. I believe Manning will go to SF, but if he somehow doesn't make the best decision and go to the team that is screaming 'auto superbowl' then SF will have been caught with their pants down. Maybe Favre can come out of retirement.

Can't blame you there. I could understand how every single Saints & Falcons fan saw red every time you here a reference to the Niners.

Oh yea, It is not as bad as it used to be.......mostly because they have sucked for the better part of a decade. But just the mention of the niners would piss me off to no end for a long time.

Went to the Broncos!

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

From @mortreport and me: Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring unexpected snag in contract talks.

Thank freaking goodness the 49ers didn't get him. A sigh of relief.

sigh.gif