Apparently Panthers In The Mix For Mike Tolbert. Along With Steelers.

Big Bubba

Maybe the team is trying to plan for Stewart not wanting to be 2nd fiddle anymore, next year when he's a FA.. In which case, if I felt that way and I was in control of trading players, I'd trade him now to try to get the most compensation out of him, rather than just lose him once he hits FA.

Doesn't make sense.. Panthers have one of the better 2headed monsters in the league, with Dwill and Stewart.

That's what I was thinking! Tell ya what. You all sign Tolbert then send us DWill for a box of Raheem Morris's Youngry caps he had made up! Whaddaya say?

As a free agent Stewart would command at worst a cut under what a franchise back in his prime would get. The Panthers can't pay him that kind of money if he's not even going to get 200 touches in a season. Personally I think Carolina's best move is trading him to Cleveland, who would probably love to be able to secure a first-rate running back without using their top pick on Richardson when Blackmon will be available at that spot.

As a free agent Stewart would command at worst a cut under what a franchise back in his prime would get. The Panthers can't pay him that kind of money if he's not even going to get 200 touches in a season. Personally I think Carolina's best move is trading him to Cleveland, who would probably love to be able to secure a first-rate running back without using their top pick on Richardson when Blackmon will be available at that spot.

Nothing would make BUC fans happier than Cleveland using that #4 pick on Blackmon!

That's what I was thinking! Tell ya what. You all sign Tolbert then send us DWill for a box of Raheem Morris's Youngry caps he had made up! Whaddaya say?

I bet Morris does a Tony the Tiger voice when he's saying that. "They're Yooouuuuuuuuuuuungry!!"

:lol: I'd rather give you Dwill than trade you Stewart. 2 times a year, Stewart would be face planting all of our defenders out of revenge. Do not want to see that.

Edited by pox 08