#buynewservers

Whoever is in charge of running the site -- the servers suck. The site goes down at least once a week and that is turning away forum members.

It's been happening for months now, please do something about it. It will be cheaper to buy more servers than the lost revenue from advertising as members start flocking to other Falcons boards. I've already gotten 2 PM's about joining another board.

We care about the Falcons and like to talk about them with fellow fans. Care about the forum members and do something about this.

***Like this post if you want the server issue to be fixed***

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever is in charge of running the site -- the servers suck. The site goes down at least once a week and that is turning away forum members.

It's been happening for months now, please do something about it. It will be cheaper to buy more servers than the lost revenue from advertising as members start flocking to other Falcons boards. I've already gotten 2 PM's about joining another board.

We care about the Falcons and like to talk about them with fellow fans. Care about the forum members and do something about this.

***Like this post if you want the server issue to be fixed***

rayj.gif

rayj.gif

It's true, some of the better posters I've met over the years are no longer here. I actually took a year off and then came back, but if this issue isn't fixed soon after this offseason I may "hang it up". I only have so much time to procrastinate and waste, I'm not going to waste it starting at a "Service Error" announcement.

I have a problem with my MacBook Pro/Safari. Almost everytime I click on a thread I get this message and have to hit refresh several times to get to the thread:

Safari can’t open the page.

Safari can’t open the page “ The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

I have no issues pulling up any other site with the MacBook. Nor do I have a problem with my Windows machines or smart phone. Does anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?

I have a problem with my MacBook Pro/Safari. Almost everytime I click on a thread I get this message and have to hit refresh several times to get to the thread:

Safari can’t open the page.

Safari can’t open the page “ The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

I have no issues pulling up any other site with the MacBook. Nor do I have a problem with my Windows machines or smart phone. Does anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?

I used to get that error a lot. Now I get the service unavailable error.