How Much Did Abraham Get

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

If its anymore than 6 per season I'd be shocked.

well that is what I am fearing. and I do not like the length because of his age and past injuries. he seems to always start half way into the season with a groin injury or knees. and then late season games we have to see the affects of it and he doesn't perform as fully.

I expect six or seven million per year. To be honest with you I don't mind the three years so much. I feel like Nolan will do what we have done in the past and use him primarily on passing downs. Hopefully with better coaching on the D side of the ball Abe will be able to get better pressure on the QB. Abe has three good years left in him IMO...

Guest Fibonacci

I expect six or seven million per year. To be honest with you I don't mind the three years so much. I feel like Nolan will do what we have done in the past and use him primarily on passing downs. Hopefully with better coaching on the D side of the ball Abe will be able to get better pressure on the QB. Abe has three good years left in him IMO...

6+ is to much for just passing.

I honestly dont think thats to much... Waching games again... Abe would get around the edge (So would Kroy Biermann some of the time and Sid) ... Ray Would puss his tackle back.... The probnlem i saw was the middle was uninterrupted.... The QB would just step up in the pocket

Guest TheIdowu

Where are you ladycyanide???? I know you are around here? I can smell your swamp stench AINTS troll behind . . . Come on out and play!!!!

Edited by TheIdowu

It's like an easy filter. People say this, and I know reading what they say isn't worth the time.

And, yet, it was worth your time to read it, quote it, and post on it. rolleyes.gif

He's slowed down. No denying it. It happens with age, unfortunately.

Thanks for the attention, though. Hope you got it out of your system.

Abe has been very productive on running downs the last few years as well, they just save him for 3rd downs mostly.

Correction, every DL out there is in a rotation. Yeah, Abraham is your best DL still; DE at least, and of course you need him most fresh on 3rd down situations. Great in space skills and knows how to play his position well. He can't do anything but HELP any young players over the next 3 years. Good move after Williams left the FA market.

Edited by slimjim