The Sky Is Falling And I Was The First One To Predict It!

WineBird

EVERYTHING IS DOOMED. WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

0 and 16 is STARING US IN THE FACE!

AND SINCE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT IT, IT'S MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET ATTENTION!

Every time I log onto this board, it's something new.

• Noodle Arm Ryan
  • FIRE MULARKEY
  • TD is a moron
  • Smith isn't a good enough coach
  • Our defense is terrible

Let me remind you of some classics:

• Ed Hartwell is the MLB we've been missing since Tuggle
  • Grimes is too short to start in the NFL
  • Roddy White is a bust
  • Draft Glen Dorsey
  • Peerless Price is the answer to our WR problems
  • DJ Shockley is DA FUTURE

Your act is not new, it's not charming, and it doesn't make you look smart.

It's called jumping to conclusions.

CHILL OUT.

Wanting us to improve via Free Agency is fine. But if the team doesn't do EXACTLY what you want, it DOESN'T mean we're doing the WRONG THING.

Relax, have a beer, pack a bowl or whatever, and let the journey play out. We are a team heading in the right direction, and we've already made huge changes this year in the coaching staff. Have a little faith, or have another drink, just calm down.

LMAO, excellent post..... Every year we have to deal with message board meltdown. I have come to the conclusion that there are just fans out there that you can't please. Some of them may not even be fans, they just don't really have anything better to do (which is kind of sad)...

I for one am pretty excited about the changes we have made so far this year, especially Mike Nolan. If he can't improve our defense, it is pretty hopeless...

LMAO, excellent post..... Every year we have to deal with message board meltdown. I have come to the conclusion that there are just fans out there that you can't please. Some of them may not even be fans, they just don't really have anything better to do (which is kind of sad)...

I for one am pretty excited about the changes we have made so far this year, especially Mike Nolan. If he can't improve our defense, it is pretty hopeless...

The Nolan hire was HUGE. That is the one move we made that I think highlights our direction for the next few years.

SCHEME + EXECUTION > BIG NAME TALENT

Excellent post WB! Let's see, also "Abe is the best DE left! What are we doing?" With the fine follow up of "We over paid!"

If the Falcons want to interview Marcus McNeill, "That's a lie! Who said that!" If we sign him, it's "I can't believe we over paid for an injury prone OT!"

No matter what happens a segment of fans will say "We're Doomed!"

You have called it exactly right. If the Falcons have a good season we should call everyone of these fans out. I will keep track.

Guest Gritz
A love fest for every player. What a great way to kill a message board. Cracks me up to occasional/noob types who pop in to pass judgment on regulars without joining any of the discussions. Why don't you go to pinterest.com, where you and other women can give each other all the positive reinforcement you crave.
I know that you and I have had our moments but that's a HOF worthy post.

Kudos.

Occasional/noob?

Nice, unfortunately, WRONG.

Was here for 3 years before the changeover, was here during the '07 season, going to still be here if we start losing like some of you guys seem to want us to.

Just because I don't run up my post count by feeding the trolls doesn't mean I don't have any credibility.

Occasional/noob?

Nice, unfortunately, WRONG.

Was here for 3 years before the changeover, was here during the '07 season, going to still be here if we start losing like some of you guys seem to want us to.

Just because I don't run up my post count by feeding the trolls doesn't mean I don't have any credibility.

While you're sipping Merlot beside the pool, hoping someone at the country club will get you a ticket for the game on the weekend, the guys who engage in harmless banter on this website will be wearing the jerseys, painting their faces, buying their tickets and cheering themselves hoarse.....you know, the fans of the team.

Judging by his opening purple text, and some of the references made in his post, I'd say that the guy has been here a while.

Amazingly enough, the guy who wants to trade Matt Ryan wasn't interested in reading the post. Just insulting me.

I buy my tickets when I can (I live out of state now), and I watch every game in my jersey, screaming at the TV. I love this team, and one moron isn't going to change that.

While you're sipping Merlot beside the pool, hoping someone at the country club will get you a ticket for the game on the weekend, the guys who engage in harmless banter on this website will be wearing the jerseys, painting their faces, buying their tickets and cheering themselves hoarse.....you know, the fans of the team.

YUMADBRA?

Amazingly enough, the guy who wants to trade Matt Ryan wasn't interested in reading the post. Just insulting me.

I buy my tickets when I can (I live out of state now), and I watch every game in my jersey, screaming at the TV. I love this team, and one moron isn't going to change that.

That's all people are doing here. They raised each others expectations to ridiculous levels and then showed no inhibition about expressing their resulting disappointment. You know, just like sports fans do every year. What possible difference could it be to you?

That's all people are doing here. They raised each others expectations to ridiculous levels and then showed no inhibition about expressing their resulting disappointment. You know, just like sports fans do every year. What possible difference could it be to you?

The question is...

YUMADBRAH?!?

Guest Gritz
muskokas and gritz... way to show some class.

SMDH

Thanks. I can't help but appreciate and recognize really good smart azz comments when I see them.

Guest Gritz

indeed, you seem to have exceptional understanding of the field.

You seem to be grasping the concept well yourself young Jedi.

Keep trying.

LOL GREAT POST!

I don't know why I bother reading the garbage on here in the offseason except I just got out of the hospital and can't do much. The majority of our posters are a bunch of whiny fantasy football geniuses who are totally unrealistic about the NFL, and are NEVER happy.

We lead the NFC in wins the past 4 seasons with 3 playoff berths. Sure we stunk up all the playoff games, but this team needs tweaking, not rebuilding. Last year all I heard was the OC and DC were the banes of our failure. We replaced them, but the whining goes on unabated.

Sure we have issues: what team doesn't? It appears to me the Falcons are doing what they deem necessary AND POSSIBLE to improve this team.

But what do I know: I don't play fantasy football. blink.png

Hey, I try to look at things in a positive light. I don't control the franchise, I can ***** and complain as much as the next guy about td, ms, qb, offense, defense, ect. Guess what.. front office could care less what each of us think as individuals.. they have a job to do, they do it the best they can. I say enjoy the ride. If pulling for the falcons shortened your life, u need to take a step back..