Scary Stuff

Dago 3.0

The real underlying story here is that the pharmecutical industry has no incentive to cure disease. It is much more profitable to create chronic conditions that require long term drug therapies. This is why we have no cure for cancer yet, it would be too much of a blow to the bottom line. The sicker we are, the richer they get.

The real underlying story here is that the pharmecutical industry has no incentive to cure disease. It is much more profitable to create chronic conditions that require long term drug therapies. This is why we have no cure for cancer yet, it would be too much of a blow to the bottom line. The sicker we are, the richer they get.

that and the fact that research has shown that the plethora of antibacterial products we buy at walmart are contributing to this issue.

Not buying the "we just don't want to cure cancer" line. We've all but wiped out a number of diseases. I don't think cancer came along and we just decided we're not going to cure that. It's an unbelievably complex set of diseases that comes in numerous varieties, so it isn't like it's easy to whip up a cure all vaccine or magic shot.

I have occasional migraines and have to take stuff for that, but I don't medicate myself if I can avoid it. Haven't taken an antibiotic in forever. It irritates the heck out of me to see all the medicine ads on TV now and they always try to give the ailment an easy to remember name so they can convince people to think " yep thats what I have!!"

I have occasional migraines and have to take stuff for that, but I don't medicate myself if I can avoid it. Haven't taken an antibiotic in forever. It irritates the heck out of me to see all the medicine ads on TV now and they always try to give the ailment an easy to remember name so they can convince people to think " yep thats what I have!!"

I avoid medications like the plague. I take an aspirin a day but have never been on any kind of medication (except when I had a severe case of poison ivy). When I took my yearly physical the doctor was telling me how rare it is to have someone over 50 who takes absolutely no kind of medication at all and it had me thinking about all of the people out there taking medication for absolutely no reason other than the doctor showing justification for your visit to him.