Marcus Mcneill To Visit

simply put in words for me.... YAY

Free agent LT Marcus McNeill has visits lined up with the Falcons and Chiefs.
McNeill visited the Lions on Friday, and has been cleared to play after a neck injury limited him to nine games last season. The Lions are reportedly still interested in re-signing Jeff Backus, so the Falcons and Chiefs could be more realistic options for McNeill.
Mar 16 - 2:00 PM

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

simply put in words for me.... YAY

Free agent LT Marcus McNeill has visits lined up with the Falcons and Chiefs.
McNeill visited the Lions on Friday, and has been cleared to play after a neck injury limited him to nine games last season. The Lions are reportedly still interested in re-signing Jeff Backus, so the Falcons and Chiefs could be more realistic options for McNeill.
Mar 16 - 2:00 PM

Talk about timely...I was typing out this http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3944499-dimitroffs-fa-strategy-could-this-be-it/ while you posted your thread...

I been sayin it.. another cost effective player that could really be productive....

yup. he also falls into the released / nonFA player that helps next year with comp picks. if can stay healthy he would be an absolute stud.

I don't believe it one bit. Everyone has told me that the FO has not been doing anything and have been sitting on their hands. /sarcasm off
its called waiting for the forat wave to hit... Bad teams dive into FA... All the good teams havent.. or u havent realized that yet?? smh

yup. he also falls into the released / nonFA player that helps next year with comp picks. if can stay healthy he would be an absolute stud.

yep... Its not always about getting the hottest player right now.. if we sign him, with manu and lofa, thoes are some **** good bargains.. two pro bowlers and a highly productive player, cnt beat that.