Free Agency Far From Over

You know that after the draft TD will be making huge moves in the Undrafted Free Agency. That's when the phones will be ringing like crazy and guys will be given contracts left and right. So don't give up here. This is where he will find that gem.

Most teams sign a good free agent early to cut back on drafting for needs. Then build through the draft. We plug holes with guys who have been injured and will be a bargain, plug big holes in the draft and build around the UDFA.

You know that after the draft TD will be making huge moves in the Undrafted Free Agency. That's when the phones will be ringing like crazy and guys will be given contracts left and right. So don't give up here. This is where he will find that gem.

Most teams sign a good free agent early to cut back on drafting for needs. Then build through the draft. We plug holes with guys who have been injured and will be a bargain, plug big holes in the draft and build around the UDFA.

Havn't something like 35 players been signed so far?? That has changed teams that is?

laugh.png That ticked off huh?

We are probably eye balling the ones missing a toe, or walks with peg-leg.

That made me LOL....

Its going to be ok K.O.G. There are still some moves to be made, remember we went thru the same thing last year. I am pretty sure TD is looking for some value also rather than paying top dollar for the first guys on the market..

That made me LOL....

Its going to be ok K.O.G. There are still some moves to be made, remember we went thru the same thing last year. I am pretty sure TD is looking for some value also rather than paying top dollar for the first guys on the market..

LOL!!! We went through it and got hosed. Ray Edwards was in my opinion one of the worst FA moves since Hurtwell and PeePeeLess Price.