I Believe....

fansince78

I believe that it is entirely possible for Nolan to get a completely different result from basically the same players BVG had.

I believe that if Abe and Lofton sign with another team, it is quite possible that the defense will still be much better because of the change in philosophy.

I believe that it is quite possible that a great player toward the end of his career can come back after an injury and still be a great player (I only regret that I can no longer call him Lofa Dapoopo) that makes an impact.

I believe Bierman is a much better player than what his role has been limited to the past couple of years.

I believe that ANY OC is an upgrade from MM and believe the offense is such that there is no excuse for lack of success on offense regardless of how good the opposing defense is.

I believe in the Atlanta Falcons when it comes to the 2012 season and look forward to it getting here!

Yeah, i hear you..

I believe that Koetter's presence as a coodinator alone will help our offense become less predictable, which definitely should help us become an all-round better offense. We definitely need better play from the OL, but besides that I feel like the predictability of MM and his playcalling was our biggest weakness.

I believe that Nolan will get more out of our defensive players, by being a better coach and implementing a more aggressive system. If we lose both Abe and Lofton I feel like he has a tough challenge, but overall we should be better in terms of pass defense and getting of the field on 3rd downs next season.. And those are our biggest weaknesses on defense..

We need to bring Abe back or at least get a good replacement for him for Nolan to have the most success, but overall I definitely think that he will take our defense further than BVG did..

I think a lot of people that are going crazy because we haven't been active in FA yet, are forgetting that we already have upgraded our team by getting new coordinators. I think it has become apparent to our FO that our previous coordinators couldn't get more our of the talent we have, and that our new coordinators' main task is to do just that. That is why I feel confident that they are up to that task, and why I can understand that TD feels like we don't need to pay a huge amount of dollars for one great player, but instead just slowly and cheaply find some solid talent in FA, that fits our new coordinators' schemes. If our coordinators succeed with this, there is no doubt in my mind we will be a better team next year.

Edited by niels petersen

Guest Gritz

I believe the children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they possess inside

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero

People need someone to look up to

I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs

A lonely place to be

So I learned to depend on me

I believe that it's time for the Falcons to put up or shut up. No more talk about how good we are 'on paper'. No more talk about 'potential' or hype about our 'potent' offense. Cut who you need to cut, trade who you need to trade, sign who you need to sign, coach them to execute the offense, defense and special teams plays. Make good coaching decisions during games.

Win the games you're supposed to win. Win playoff games. Win a championship.

Everything else is just noise.

End of rant. Thank you for your support.

I believe the children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they possess inside

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero

People need someone to look up to

I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs

A lonely place to be

So I learned to depend on me

R.I.P. Whitney...

I believe that unless Dimitroff seriously upgrades the OL, then his days in ATL are numbered.

I believe that recent excuses about coaching inadequcies are just that - Excuses to cover the lack of talent on both lines..

Someone give this tired old fan something positive to hang his hat on about the 2012 Falcons. Thank you in advance.

Guest Gritz

I believe that unless Dimitroff seriously upgrades the OL, then his days in ATL are numbered.

I believe that recent excuses about coaching inadequcies are just that - Excuses to cover the lack of talent on both lines..

Someone give this tired old fan something positive to hang his hat on about the 2012 Falcons. Thank you in advance.

You nailed it vabch.......