I Guess Many Of Yall Dont Remember We Were 4-12 And This Franchise Was In Shambles Post Vick Before Td And Smitty Came Here?

Andre5000

Wow, wjat a bunch of whiney clowns acting like not giving Mario (barely gets double digit sacks) the largest contract in history for a DE. TD and Smitty obviously have a plan. And throwing money away to an over-rated DE is probably not the best move to make a bunch message board clowns happy. Weve just had the best 4 year run in team history and this team dosnt suck so get a grip and stop your complaining.

Guest Gritz
Wow, wjat a bunch of whiney clowns acting like not giving Mario (barely gets double digit sacks) the largest contract in history for a DE. TD and Smitty obviously have a plan. And throwing money away to an over-rated DE is probably not the best move to make a bunch message board clowns happy. Weve just had the best 4 year run in team history and this team dosnt suck so get a grip and stop your complaining.
Maybe if it bothers you that much you should start your own invitation-only message board or a blog that doesn't allow comments.

Speaking only for myself, I'm secure enough in my beliefs that opposing viewpoints don't cause me any grief or worries.

maybe Mario would have been a stretch but this team obviously needs to improve and they haven't done that yet this offseason

lmao so a whole new coaching system and scheme isnt improving?? we havent even seen them play 1 snap! chill out!

You'll be the same one,when it comes time in preseason if we're looking like crap AGAIN,to say guys calm down it's " just preseason we aren't showing our hand".

meanwhile 4 playoff humiliations later.....

How can we forget anytime something bad happens All we hear is, well we sucked for 40 years so its ok to be average so stop complaining, would you stop bringing up the past every time you want to defend something, that doesnt work anymore, talk about the present or talk about something else

Maybe if it bothers you that much you should start your own invitation-only message board or a blog that doesn't allow comments.

Speaking only for myself, I'm secure enough in my beliefs that opposing viewpoints don't cause me any grief or worries.

What message board. Ive never joined any of them. I dont care enough to . I have my gripes about the Falcons from time to time, but im certainly not going t panic about free agency. I HATED Mularkey and BVG because they never made adjustments. They are GONE. I think we do need an OG. But i guess thats not gonna happen but im not gonna freak the **** out about it. I mean really, what teams have made a splash so far?

You'll be the same one,when it comes time in preseason if we're looking like crap AGAIN,to say guys calm down it's " just preseason we aren't showing our hand".

meanwhile 4 playoff humiliations later.....

LoL.. no.. last year i said we looked like garbage in preseason and it looked like the team was sleep walking through preseason cause the team thought they were better than they actually were, then game ONE i was correct when the Bears blew us up.

We all know and appreciate how far we've come. But with success comes expectations, and message boards give people an anonymous venue to vent and complain about things, just like you are venting and complaining about all the posters venting and complaining.

This place would be pretty boring without hyperbole and armchair quarterbacking.

I remember just fine. I grew up a Falcons fan. As a kid, I had to root on other teams just to get by since there was next to nothing about the Falcons to root for, and you knew that if they ever magically had a good season, they would be terrible the following year. I am extremely thankful for the 4 years that TD, Smitty, and Ryan have given us. These have the been the best 4 years ever. We actually have something to hope for, but it is for that very reason that I am not satisfied. These last 4 years have shown that this is a team on the cusp of greatness, a team that can be successful. 5 years ago, complaining about this team was meaningless, but now we have a team that we can actually see potentially get a title. For that reason, I am not offended by complaints about this team not making it farther into the playoffs, b/c it means that we have a team worth complaing about. I am proud to be a Falcons fan and I will complain b/c I KNOW that this team can be great and I can only hope that will be sooner rather than later.

Edited by hjerry

here we go again(broken record time).......every time Falcons make some questionable moves or non-moves(in this case), if we dare to voice displeasure, here we go again about "remember the Falcons past and how bad Falcons were, shut up and be happy with 4 winning seasons".

As much as you are tired of hearing what you perceive to be "whiny fans", I am tired of the "just be happy you are having winning seasons"......It really is OK to want more than a winning season - because we are in Atlanta, some people (like you apparently) think we are not allowed to want more.....sorry, but we are.

I support the Falcons, Thomas Dimitroff and Mike Smith.......I will continue to do so.....but dammit, they need to produce more this season - if they can do it with basically the same team as last season, then fine........but putting up another slightly winning season and/or 1st round playoff exit - its not good enough - part of being a good team is increasing the goals - not being satisfied.

1269453643_82710771_1-Pictures-of--broken-record.jpg