2013 Atlanta Falcons Free Agents As Per Kffl

momak

Just checked who the free agents for 2013 are at KFFL.

Not sure why this does not include Grimes and when is Ryans contract up? Also I thought Danta Robinson contract was up as well next year?

It looks like we might have quite a bit of cap space next year.

Antone Smith might be brought back as a back up

Michael Turner Will be 30

Ovie Mughelli might be cut this year

Tony Gonzalez Retire

Michael Palmer might be brought back as a back up

Vance Walker might be brought back as a back up

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=By+Team&y=2013

Ryan will have to be resigned next off-season to avoid a Drew Brees type situation. This front office has proven it cannot juggle the cap and bring in FA's if we leave it to the last minute we might let our QB hit Free Agency or be forced to apply the franchise tag. (Ryan is not worth the tag). Resign him to another 6 year 72 mill deal. That's fair price for a starting QB.

I imagine Dunta will be cut after this season or restructured again and Turner will probably be the same. We will have plenty of space next year. The scary offseason will be 2015 when all these 3yr contracts will be up in additon to both Roddy and Julio's.

I imagine Dunta will be cut after this season or restructured again and Turner will probably be the same. We will have plenty of space next year. The scary offseason will be 2015 when all these 3yr contracts will be up in additon to both Roddy and Julio's.

Dunta is going to surprise some people this year now that he won't be forced to play a squishy soft zone scheme 10 yards off the receiver.

Did nobody see what happened to Aso last year when he got thrown into a zone scheme as a man cb? Went from being one of the two best in the NFL to looking average.

Dunta is going to surprise some people this year now that he won't be forced to play a squishy soft zone scheme 10 yards off the receiver.

Did nobody see what happened to Aso last year when he got thrown into a zone scheme as a man cb? Went from being one of the two best in the NFL to looking average.

I sincerely hope you are right, but honestly, at a cap hit of over 8mil next season, I still doubt he stays, minus a restructure.

Ryan will have to be resigned next off-season to avoid a Drew Brees type situation. This front office has proven it cannot juggle the cap and bring in FA's if we leave it to the last minute we might let our QB hit Free Agency or be forced to apply the franchise tag. (Ryan is not worth the tag). Resign him to another 6 year 72 mill deal. That's fair price for a starting QB.

You're out of your right ******* mind if you think Ryan's deal is going to be that inexpensive.

ROFL

Re-up Walker to replace Jerry or Babs and keep Palmer maybe. The rest can go.

The team will have to pay Ryan during this season or after. And yes, it will cost $100M+ like it or not.

By the time Julio is up for a deal, Whites will be up as well and he will either get a cheaper deal like Reggie Wayne just did or move on likely.