Anybody Having Second Thoughts Above Renewing

Superbowls aren't won in FA.

-Ask the Eagles fans.

Don't sleep on the E-Girls I think the short season killed there time to get there chemistry right and they had a huge hole at MLBer last year which I think they'll address in the draft.With a whole off season I think they'll be up there with the top teams in the NFC.If not Reid is history for me its like Custers last stand there for him.

I hate the E-Girls with a passion but I'm finding it hard not to like what they have talent wise all i know is they are in a better spot than us.

I know that may sound blasphemous but if you have a look at the rosters especially in the trenches they own us.

We have Ryan, Turner, White, Julio, HD and Tony Gonzalez, and you people are considering not renewing because we've not done anything to generate excitement?

This team has never had a more talented or exciting group of skilled players.

FWIW, this team doesn't need to add "excitement". It needs bit, fat, ugly, maulers on the lines. We've been adding excitement at he expense of brawn for years... that's why we our trenches aren't up to par.

How can someone call themselves "Real Fans" and question purchasing season tickets?

Are you even remotely aware of the present economy!! It's really easy your team is not showing so far any effort to improve so why spend money that you could use else where, stay home and watch them it's cheaper. When the team does something for the Fans then the fans should do something in return and not before.

Nope. Anything is better than the 2007 season and some we've had in the past.. I'm not discounting the disappointment we've had in the playoffs one bit, but I'm also not going to forget where we were at. Regardless, i'm a fan and always will be. I'll continue to renew until its not an economically sound decision on my part... See you guys in sec 327 :]

Are you even remotely aware of the present economy!! It's really easy your team is not showing so far any effort to improve so why spend money that you could use else where, stay home and watch them it's cheaper. When the team does something for the Fans then the fans should do something in return and not before.

For a second there I thought you were quoting yourself :D

I didn't renew but it was for financial reasons. Don't let front office decisions and free agency determine your fandom. If you still love the birds and it's a luxury you can afford, don't second guess yourself. As soon as I can afford it again, my butt is back in the dome evey home game. Win, lose, or draw.

As long as I'm in ATL and being paid by my employer (I mean as long as I am employed)... Falcons season ticket would be renewed ...

I got 4 years old daughter and 2 yrs old son... I take both of them to games...

I might have to buy an extra ticket next year since he's growing up...

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Superbowls aren't won in FA.

-Ask the Eagles fans.

This makes me laugh.

I hear your point...because they aren't. But your comment makes it sound as if it's their MO to try. It's not.

And FA results, like the draft, can't 'always' be judged in a single year. Sure you expect more immediate results from a vet over a rook....that's logical. But sometimes too many new parts take time to gel.