Anybody Having Second Thoughts Above Renewing

Hey man don't let your tickets go just going there give you something to do. The way that I look at is I'm going to have a few beers and some hotdogs and I'll be doing one or two things. Either I'm going to talk about how good they are playing or how I knew that they wouldn't be that good before the season started. Either way I'll be getting my laugh on with the people around me.

How can you question whether someone else is a real fan?

How can you talk about not going to renew because they are going to go with the players drafted. Does anyone not think that Mike Nolan has not watched hours and hours of game tape on all the players. Then did it again. And probably again after that. On top of looking at scouting tape on FA and draft rookies. Mike Nolan in himself would make me want to get season tickets.

How can you talk about not going to renew because they are going to go with the players drafted. Does anyone not think that Mike Nolan has not watched hours and hours of game tape on all the players. Then did it again. And probably again after that. On top of looking at scouting tape on FA and draft rookies. Mike Nolan in himself would make me want to get season tickets.

I like the Nolan hire and all, but this hard-on for this man is off the charts....The way people talking you would think he is going to make the Falcons defense a top 3 jugganaunt overnight.

They set us up again. with all that talk at that press conference remember Author Blank pretended he had enough of losing. well Mr. Blank u didn't fool me I knew u would not put a winner on the field you are just stealing fans hard earned money and that's not fair u didn't keep ur word and we trusted you SADD......

Guest Gritz

Just asking a simple question. I could care less about the answer, considering you are probably liked more than I am around here. So, it is what it is. One Love..

This isn't high school dude. No one cares who is liked and who isn't. I wasn't trying to be a smart azz either when I asked you that....I was just trying to point out that IMO no one knows whether or not someone else is a true fan.

I just go with the assumption that unless you're a declared fan of another team or an obvious troll...the mere fact that you spend time on a Falcon message board means you're probably a fan.

They set us up again. with all that talk at that press conference remember Author Blank pretended he had enough of losing. well Mr. Blank u didn't fool me I knew u would not put a winner on the field you are just stealing fans hard earned money and that's not fair u didn't keep ur word and we trusted you SADD......

I've always thought that if you didn't have enough money to buy it, then you don't buy it. Madden is fun and all, but the game is a little more complicated than that. The business aspects are what makes the difference. People always wonder how Philly can do it. For one, you have to have the fan support. If you have that, players are willing to take less money. Just simple things.

Season Tickets- --- On the ledge

I'm not going to go on and on about how many years I've had season tickets and have watched some pretty lousy teams but why are you thinking about not renewing? Is it because the Falcons have been quiet in the draft and you feel their personnel has changed for the worse? In my most recent memory I remember plenty of leg room in the stands in 2008 the first half of the season.

Why people spend all that money is a personal choice. The only reason I would stop purchasing tickets if they went to personal seat licenses.

This isn't high school dude. No one cares who is liked and who isn't. I wasn't trying to be a smart azz either when I asked you that....I was just trying to point out that IMO no one knows whether or not someone else is a true fan.

I just go with the assumption that unless you're a declared fan of another team or an obvious troll...the mere fact that you spend time on a Falcon message board means you're probably a fan.

Not trying to be a high school kid. I'm just keeping it real brother. All fans are similar to family to me. Some will let anything take them away. Raise a child, and they become a troubled child. Do you no longer love them or claim them? Not trying to get off of the subject, but it's worth it.

I like the Nolan hire and all, but this hard-on for this man is off the charts....The way people talking you would think he is going to make the Falcons defense a top 3 jugganaunt overnight.

Look at what he has done with way less. He made Elvis Dumervil a household name. He made a CFL player a star. We have a lot of talent on this team that he will tap into and bring out. It is not so much a hard on as it is excitement by many who greatly admire what he has done in the league. He took the 29th ranked Denver Broncos Defense and with just the off season into a top 10 defense he leaves they are the 32nd ranked defense the next year. The Miami Dolphins were the 22 ranked defense the year before he got there 2009 and in 2010 with the same thing just an off season he turns them into the 6th ranked defense. The guy is a defensive mind that is special and can do great things with the talent we have. And yes we have a lot of talent on defense that he can have a field day with.

Look at what he has done with way less. He made Elvis Dumervil a household name. He made a CFL player a star. We have a lot of talent on this team that he will tap into and bring out. It is not so much a hard on as it is excitement by many who greatly admire what he has done in the league. He took the 29th ranked Denver Broncos Defense and with just the off season into a top 10 defense he leaves they are the 32nd ranked defense the next year. The Miami Dolphins were the 22 ranked defense the year before he got there 2009 and in 2010 with the same thing just an off season he turns them into the 6th ranked defense. The guy is a defensive mind that is special and can do great things with the talent we have. And yes we have a lot of talent on defense that he can have a field day with.

I was with you until you said " we have lots of talent". Convince me Decoud, Owens, Robinson, Bierman, Edwards, Tatupu(that hasn't played well since 2007)

I was with you until you said " we have lots of talent". Convince me Decoud, Owens, Robinson, Bierman, Edwards, Tatupu(that hasn't played well since 2007)

Decoud is talented just bone headed at times. Hopefully he can get him out of that and playing the football he can play. Owens is on the edge with me. He has the quickness to be a good nickel back, but I see him being used like a joker in the nickel. Dude has some serious speed that can be deadly coming off the edge. He has his lapses that need to be worked out, but he at least tries to make plays on the ball. Hopefully Nolan can really tap into him and make him see what he is really capable of. Robinson will turn some heads this year I think. He is a press man corner. A very physical guy as you can tell by some of his legal and not legal hits. He is lost in the zone scheme. Look a Nnamdi when he was in the man system and when he went to the zone scheme. He looked completely lost. Biermann has his spurts and should have them more with better defensive scheme that Nolan brings. I for one really like the chances of Sid being the RDE. He epitomizes Elvis Dumervil. A nasty spin with great quickness that needs a true defensive mind to coach him up. Edwards will be meh. I have not lost hope, but was not crazy about this signing in the first place, but could be really good in the 3-4 schemes as a LDE, or RDE. Not as big as I would like but knows how to hold the point with a tackle to free up outside rushers like Biermann in those looks. tatupu is an unknown. Great when healthy, but no one really knows what we are getting until the season starts.