An Intersting Look At The Top Avaialble Des

The O.D.B

You do know that Bleacherreport holds no credibility. You might as well have wrote that article yourself.

Um, did you look at it? The write-ups were good enough but they usually are on the bleacher reports. I however, thought it was interesting because of the pressure per snap stats quoted in the article.

but thanks for sleeping in class, we'll see you in detention later.

You do know that Bleacherreport holds no credibility. You might as well have wrote that article yourself.

yes but profootball focus does and abe my friend still has it. The falcons need to forget age and sign this man some way some how.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/data/signature.php?tab=signature&season=2011&stype=r&pos=4dp&teamid=-1&filter=50

yes but profootball focus does and abe my friend still has it. The falcons need to forget age and sign this man some way some how.

https://www.profootb...id=-1&filter=50

I'm not saying Abe has lost anything (which he has) but my post was more about not using Bleachereport to make a point.

Abe still has value as a situational Pass rusher. The sooner he knows that the sooner he will be signed.

While everyone knows that anybody can write for BleacherReport, saying the writers are not credible because of the name on the site is just silly. While some articles are just crazy, the same can be said about ESPN or SI.

I mean my grandmother could write a story and if it's based on facts and has solid stats, it's relevant. JMO.

Thats all according to who is writing the report on the site. Scott is a pretty decent writer and knows more about the Falcons than most people do. Afterall he has been on these boards longer than 95% of the people around and is severly dedicated to us.

I would try to sign abe on a one year contract maybe two depending on the money involved,and try my best to get ryan some protection by signing a center.Maybe we could still get the guy from GB.

I'm sure we'd love to sign Abe to a 1-year deal, but I'm sure that's the reason he isn't signed. He knows this will most likely be the last chance to get a multi-year contract so he's waiting it out. I think the only way we sign him back is if he doesn't get those offers, his leverage goes way down and we re-sign him to a 1 or 2 yr deal. But we'll have to wait for that to either happen or not happen.