You Have To Choose

This is for those of you who hate TD. You want him gone, yet want him to go all out in FA. You also believe that he is not any good at all in drafting talent. So for the love of your team and what you would think to be a better move for the franchise let his drafted players start. The quickest way out of town is for the owner to see that all of your draft picks and decisions the past 4 years are horrid and will not pan out. You want him gone then quit crying about the FA signee that he has not went out and signed to cover up his mistakes that you believe he has made.

Edit: Typo

Edited by N1985oles!

Guest Gritz

No offense but I really don't get your post.

Could you try and condense it a bit and get to the point of what you're asking and/or trying to say?

There's a wide gulf in between those who aren't happy with the way the Falcons have conducted free agency and the draft the last couple of years (I'm in that group) and maybe, maybe the 1 or 2 people who have advocated the firing of TD and/or Smith.

Don't lump everyone who is dissatisfied together into one group, because that doesn't reflect reality.

No offense but I really don't get your post.

Could you try and condense it a bit and get to the point of what you're asking and/or trying to say?

There's a wide gulf in between those who aren't happy with the way the Falcons have conducted free agency and the draft the last couple of years (I'm in that group) and maybe, maybe the 1 or 2 people who have advocated the firing of TD and/or Smith.

Don't lump everyone who is dissatisfied together into one group, because that doesn't reflect reality.

Long story short. Everyone hates the way TD has drafted and conducted FA and want him to leave. The quickest way out of town is to play your " horrid drafted players" and stink it up immensely like majority think will happen. You can't want a man gone, but also want him to cover up his draft holes with a FA signee.