Does Blank's Divorce

I keep seeing threads about Blank not having funds due to housing market. I actually think he is fine, and we have nothing to worry about. I would have figured if he didn't have money it would be because of his Divorce.

I just believe we are looking to the future instead of trying to sign big names to big contracts that might not work out. Instead of assigning that much money to one player I think our new strategy is to sign a bunch of smaller priced players and let them battle it out in camp. We have Super Stars on this team. I believe we are missing Core/Heart type of players.

Remember Hall, Christian, Tuggle?

We have Snelling, Peters, Babs, Spoon, Grimes, McClure, Clabo, and that's about all the Heart Players I can think of. Teams need those guys that go unnoticed to get the job done. Some people call this Blue Collar Players, call it what you will it works.

Maybe Atlanta seen early that Mario would be a "Me" player and didn't pursue him because of it. They understood that he wouldn't be leaving Buffalo so they just carried on as if he didn't exist instead of being left behind by other teams. They knew he'd take the money and run.

I just believe we are looking to the future instead of trying to sign big names to big contracts that might not work out. Instead of assigning that much money to one player I think our new strategy is to sign a bunch of smaller priced players and let them battle it out in camp. We have Super Stars on this team. I believe we are missing Core/Heart type of players.

So AB was totally lying at that post p/o game presser and wtf have we been doing the last 4 years...Falcon filter.

We should have Core/heart players addressed...oh yeah we are letting Lofton walk.