Tracy Porter

Dirtybirdn@tion

WOW! how long has he been in the NFL 3 years? I thought that dude was waaaaayyyy older. Good pick up Ain'ts on Grubbs I think it could be a wash....

Porter though 25?????

He's good!

blink.png

Age doesn't equate to skill. Especially if your name is Tracy Porter.

Some players are like fine wine, they get better as they get older.

you know we love Porter here, but he was our third best CB last year and will probably get more money than we can afford or are willing to give

You guys really think Patrick-Step-On-My-Face-Robinson is a bonafide #2?

220x.jpg

My whole point was I'm under the impression he was in his early to mid 30's.

Discount him all you want to, he seemed legit outside of a few smack downs from Roddy White....... tongue.png

I thought he had been around longer too. Actually I was hoping we'd go after him rather than Wright.

Robinson has been a starter for all of 16 games in the NFL, and he held his own pretty good. He was good enough to push Porter into a nickle/dime role. So say what you want about Robinson, but his upside is huge.

The Saints also have Patrick who was drafted last year and looked really good before going on I/R. I look for him to offer a significant contribution this year.

Porter would be welcomed back, but the truth is he is our #3 or #4 CB at best. Greer and Robinson are #1 and #2.

You guys really think Patrick-Step-On-My-Face-Robinson is a bonafide #2?

220x.jpg

You can't knock him just yet. He has only played two seasons; it took Deion Sanders five before he won a Super Bowl. (I know that's dumb logic but it's used around here often).