Would You Trade Turner For An Above Average De?

Lou_Dog

Just curious as to others opinions. I know it wont happen but if we could trade Turner for an above average DE and then pick up Michael Bush for somewhat cheap I would be stoked.

give me some names - I'm not sure about DE. For an above average LT Definetly! won't happen tho

Edited by Kizu_7

Absolutely..... I may be in the minority but i feel like Turner is an average Rb that can easily be replaced. He's no AP or Forte. We should try to get sumthing for his before the wheels fall off. Im sick of seeing him run for 3yds then -2 yds then 1 yd......

Also for those of you looking for us to sign a big name free agent there wont be one. FA- will bring the Falcons a LT and filler. no big FA signings -nuthing to see here folks keep the line moving

I assume most of you didnt pay attention to the "I know it wont happen" part lol Just a question to get away from the monotony of the "Why havent we signed anyone" threads

I appreciate threads such as these as they promote discussion ... some people just don't like to discuss on a MB go figure. I'd say DE is the most glaring need, but if there is value for turner out there I wouldn't be surprised if ATL shops him

Absolutely..... I may be in the minority but i feel like Turner is an average Rb that can easily be replaced. He's no AP or Forte. We should try to get sumthing for his before the wheels fall off. Im sick of seeing him run for 3yds then -2 yds then 1 yd......

Also for those of you looking for us to sign a big name free agent there wont be one. FA- will bring the Falcons a LT and filler. no big FA signings -nuthing to see here folks keep the line moving

Nope. I agree. And his cap number is big. To be honest i'd be all for signing Bush and trading Turner for even a 3rd round pick. Or Turner should restructure. Either works. He has no pass receiving skills whatsoever and that makes us predictable.

Nope. I agree. And his cap number is big. To be honest i'd be all for signing Bush and trading Turner for even a 3rd round pick. Or Turner should restructure. Either works. He has no pass receiving skills whatsoever and that makes us predictable.

solid points - maybe this is being at least looked into

lol....No one wants Turner. He is like 29. He has 1-2 years left in him, and escpecially not when you have Bush out their. Silly Falcons, Wins are for Saints.

yeah nobody wants a guy that is second in the league in rushing yards over the last two years....bet you are loving spending that first rounder on Ingram arent ya?!?

Lol. What RB runs for 5+ yards Everytime he touches the ball? Especially when that back is a threat to the D. Not AP or Forte. Not any.

No!, end of story! Turner will show you guys wrong. If we aren't telegraphing every F*ing run he won't have to dance with the whole defense to gain 1 yard. He's still one of if not the best in the game right now.

Thank you. Our fans act like there's backs out there that gain 5+ yards Everytime they touch the ball. Lol. Turner is top in just about every major category for his position. Since 08 he's second to only AP among starting RB's. And I swear nobody saw the stats during a game of RB's with most runs for no gain or loss. Turner was 4th. AP, Chris Johnson, and another top back(can't remember) were ahead of turner since 08. Defenses focus on stopping top backs. They're gonna have more runs for no gains and loss of yards. But they also break off 30, 40, and 50+ yards runs. Gotta wonder what our fans see sometimes.