A Couple Of Fa Players ...

Kizu_7

No sense in making seperate threads for each guy, but a couple I'd be curious to see have some discussions with ATL

Amobi Okoye | Defensive Lineman

Team: Chicago Bears Ht / Wt: 6'2' / 292 Age / DOB: (24)

he's only 24, surely there is some sense in giving it a shot if the price is right.

Ted Ginn | Wide Receiver

Team: San Francisco 49ers Ht / Wt: 5'11' / 180 Age / DOB: (26)

Injured last year, but very good return man and possibly deep threat. with weems gone, could get a look.

Samson Satele | Center

Team: Oakland Raiders Ht / Wt: 6'3' / 300 Age / DOB: (27)

not a fan of raider nation - but young stout center

Jason Brown | Center

Team: St. Louis Rams Ht / Wt: 6'3' / 320 Age / DOB: (28)

visiting with carolina, speculation says he'd play guard

I've always been intrigued with Okoye. I'm one of the few that's happy with Hawley at center. Ginn would be interesting but Dominique Franks has really good return skills as well. I'd love to see him get a shot.

Really the only position I want to see us sign someone at is LT. Demetrius Bell is an interesting idea...

I've always been intrigued with Okoye. I'm one of the few that's happy with Hawley at center. Ginn would be interesting but Dominique Franks has really good return skills as well. I'd love to see him get a shot.

Really the only position I want to see us sign someone at is LT. Demetrius Bell is an interesting idea...

Wait--- do you remember before McClure returned, and Highway Hawley was at C? He was the second fork in the Road To Ryan.

Okoye is the one I would most like to see. I put the 2 centers in as possible guard transitions... but I like VM if he's healthy, and Hawley could turn out to be solid.

what concerns me about bell is that knee injuries for tackles can be reoccurring problems... and he is known to have an exhorbent amount of penalties called against him. Still, he's big and strong... I wouldn't hate the move

Antonio Garay NT - has 8.5 sacks over the past two seasons and is a big body in the middle that we need @ 320 pounds. Would easily be the biggest DT on the team.

Aaron Maybin DE/OLB - solid depth signing for both positions. Could turn into a solid contributor.

Andre Carter DE - 10 sacks last year in 14 games on a bad Pats defense. You can never have too many pass rushers

Antonio Garay NT - has 8.5 sacks over the past two seasons and is a big body in the middle that we need @ 320 pounds. Would easily be the biggest DT on the team.

Aaron Maybin DE/OLB - solid depth signing for both positions. Could turn into a solid contributor.

Andre Carter DE - 10 sacks last year in 14 games on a bad Pats defense. You can never have too many pass rushers

Maybin was a huge bust and Carter is like 36..

Why another center? Hawley has a full offseason to improve and I think he has the physical aspect down..

as said before, those are guys who could move outside to guard ... also if they keep sitting on the market likely to come cheap. I dont believe it's a 'need' by any means but give the oline last year

as said before, those are guys who could move outside to guard ... also if they keep sitting on the market likely to come cheap. I dont believe it's a 'need' by any means but give the oline last year

I might draft one in lower rounds but I would by no means waste cap space on one unless we weren't even trying to get Mcneil.