Kamerion Wimbley

Reeballin4

I was thinking get Wimbley or Mark Anderson add either of them to sid and maybe get Bruce Irvin in the draft

And heck we may of not gotten Mario Williams but I would feel much better if we add a some what productive player and draft another talented one to pair with Sid

Wimbley, Anderson or even someone like Andre Carter or Matt Roth would all be nice fallback options if we don't bring Abraham back for another year or two.

I was thinking get Wimbley or Mark Anderson add either of them to sid and maybe get Bruce Irvin in the draft

And heck we may of not gotten Mario Williams but I would feel much better if we add a some what productive player and draft another talented one to pair with Sid

And this is where V Curry may also fit the core from the draft.

He's due an insane amount of money if he's still on the roster on the 17th- think it's something like 17 mill guaranteed if he's on the roster. He hasn't been cut yet, but it's only a technicality.

If we could sign Wimbley to a respectable deal and still sign Mcneil to a Tatapu-ish contract, though larger, then I might still consider this a successful offseason after a few cuts and/or trades. I might also be happy with Anthony Collins since he jumps around the line. Don't want Bell.