6 Years 100 Million For Williams

overpaid, IMO. I could understand if this guy was 100% healthy with no prior injuries and put up 12+ sacks a season.

I will say, Buffalo already had a pretty good D-line and they play tough O-lines in Jets, Dolphins, Pats. They have generally not attracted many big FAs ... so this move makes sense for them, would not have made sense for ATL

Mario has the media to thank for this contract. The media starts with these numbers and some teams believe them. Like last year Banks and King kept saying 15M for Aso, however there were no takers at that level. This year the same guys kept talking about 14-16 while apparently all teams except Buffalo stayed far away from that range.

Wow no love for Buffalo here huh? I'm from Buffalo and if it's not ralph is cheap and Bill will suck until he dies and now everyone is saying over paid... Yes B-lo is not a huge market and I'll be the first to say it's not a great plae to live but ****.

Wow no love for Buffalo here huh? I'm from Buffalo and if it's not ralph is cheap and Bill will suck until he dies and now everyone is saying over paid... Yes B-lo is not a huge market and I'll be the first to say it's not a great plae to live but ****.

Maybe Mario and his agent had an eye on Toronto's market

No WAY would I want us even paying 80 for MW. That is almost 17 mill a year. He is probably going to make 2 million per sack each year. I wanted MW as a Falcon but that price is just way over board and I'm glad we did not go there.

Ok, so I was wrong...I didn't think Mario would get more than 12 or 13 million a season.

I think this is a one off though. I don't think anybody else was offering him this kind of money and that is why he never left Buffalo.

I've always believed that money can in fact by happiness, but in this case, I think Mario is going to regret signing this deal.

Why go play in Buffalo? The Bills will be screwed years down the road unless they win a Super Bowl.

Isn't that the goal of every team to win a SB? I guess every team is screwed? or failed? if they don't win a SB?

Anyways if you are talking about the amount of money you have to remember Buffalo had/has tons of money. Well over 30 mil in cap and they are still using the cash to cap. Buffalo can afford to sign Mario and still be OK money wise. Yes it's tons of money but sucks for us bills fan we have to pay a lot to get big players but we hope this signing will change that years down the road.