This Just In!

And this was the player we needed most: not Mario. He went to our most hated rival instead.

Time to rebuild. We're done as a real contender. At this point, getting broomed in a 1-&-done playoff game would be an amazing stretch.

I hope you're being sarcastic with all these end of the world posts. If not, get a grip man it's football...

And this was the player we needed most: not Mario. He went to our most hated rival instead.

Time to rebuild. We're done as a real contender. At this point, getting broomed in a 1-&-done playoff game would be an amazing stretch.

In other news the sky is still falling. More at 11!!!

Dude you are making Swift look rational in comparison. You've been flipping out since free agency started you need to probably take a vacation from here for awhile as the chicken little schtick is not very becoming of you.

Yeah, this is frustrating. They Saints are in way more cap trouble than we are, will have way less draft picks, yet they know that you have to grab the best OLinemen you can afford when you have an opportunity.

I would kill for Matt to have the protection Drew Brees gets.

Ok what is TD doing? I don't get this one. He signed Manuwai and passed on Grubbs? Grubbs cap hit in year 1 may be like $5-7MM. He better be working his arse off behind the scenes with Williams and that's the reason why he hasn't signed yet because the Saints were up against the wall and just stole Grubbs.

Yeah, this is frustrating. They Saints are in way more cap trouble than we are, will have way less draft picks, yet they know that you have to grab the best OLinemen you can afford when you have an opportunity.

I would kill for Matt to have the protection Drew Brees gets.

If Matt had Brees' protection, the production gap between these two QBs would shrink a lot!!!!

Guest Fibonacci

smart move by Saints. Grubbs is not as good as Nicks - but for the price, much better deal.

yea that is what I was thinking.

seems the longer teams hold out, the better the deal gets. just you have to have to hope that the player is still out there.

and right now there is a ton of WR off the board. which is something we do not need. so right now the falcons are sitting good.

I know everyone sees FA getting signed. but most of them a WR. and I know we hear how so and so is going to interview, but a lot of teams do not like to put it out there they are taking a look at someone. over half the teams right now are staying quiet like the falcons.

Ok what is TD doing? I don't get this one. He signed Manuwai and passed on Grubbs? Grubbs cap hit in year 1 may be like $5-7MM. He better be working his arse off behind the scenes with Williams and that's the reason why he hasn't signed yet because the Saints were up against the wall and just stole Grubbs.

yeah, I don't get it either.