Bucs Aren't Youngry Anymore

SaintRay

So JB you think the Bucs might pass On Mo Claiborne now?

It's possible, I hope not! I'm not big on taking running backs with a top 5 pick anymore. While Richardson's gonna be a good one, he's no A.P. and an A.P. type running back is the only kind of back I'd take that early. I'd much rather we sign Tolbert or Bush and pick Claiborne. I do know we won't be taking Blackmon.

It's possible, I hope not! I'm not big on taking running backs with a top 5 pick anymore. While Richardson's gonna be a good one, he's no A.P. and an A.P. type running back is the only kind of back I'd take that early. I'd much rather we sign Tolbert or Bush and pick Claiborne. I do know we won't be taking Blackmon.

If you pass on Claiborne and he drops to us I'll hate the bucs a little less. I promise.

Picks 1-3 should be all but done.

Cleveland is your only comp for MO!!!

I dont see who else you would take other than MO or Richardson

Picks 1-3 should be all but done.

Cleveland is your only comp for MO!!!

I dont see who else you would take other than MO or Richardson

There's talk that even Dominick has been involved in, that if we coulf find a trade partner we may easily trade down. But theams in the yop 5 say that every year and it RARELY happens unless it's the #1 or #2 pick. Edited by jb.069

There's talk that even Dominick has been involved in, that if we coulf find a trade partner we may easily trade down. But theams in the yop 5 say that every year and it RARELY happens unless it's the #1 or #2 pick.

WITH THE ROOKIE PAY SCALE, YOU'LL SEE MORE TRADES THAN NORMAL. IF MO ISNT THERE THEN YEA I COULD SEE YALL TRYING TO TRADE BACK.

WITH THE ROOKIE PAY SCALE, YOU'LL SEE MORE TRADES THAN NORMAL. IF MO ISNT THERE THEN YEA I COULD SEE YALL TRYING TO TRADE BACK.

Every season there are teams that draft early that want to move back. The Problem is finding a trade partner. Maybe we can find someone like the Falcons that are willing to mortgage their future for one player.laugh.png

Every season there are teams that draft early that want to move back. The Problem is finding a trade partner. Maybe we can find someone like the Falcons that are willing to mortgage their future for one player.

N

Nice dig JB, it's not like any other team has recently traded away future 1st rounders to move up in the draft. Only the ****** Falcons would do such a thing.rolleyes.gif

1-5 is 1-5

N

Nice dig JB, it's not like any other team has recently traded away future 1st rounders to move up in the draft. Only the ****** Falcons would do such a thing.

1-5 is 1-5

Sorry Dude, couldn't pass that one up. You know how it is.wink.png

Every season there are teams that draft early that want to move back. The Problem is finding a trade partner. Maybe we can find someone like the Falcons that are willing to mortgage their future for one player.laugh.png

that future helped them score 2 points in the playoffs....oh wait.....

I have a feeling if Claiborne's not their we'll go ahead and takr Richardson and if the Vikings pass on Kalil like they're trying make us believe they will, we will take Kalil and have the best O-line in the NFL.....AND depth! But I don't see the Vikings passing on Kalil.

Edited by jb.069

I have a feeling if Claiborne's not their we'll go ahead and takr Richardson and if the Vikings pass on Kalil like they're trying make us believe they will, we will take Kalil and have the best O-line in the NFL.....AND depth! But I don't see the Vikings passing on Kalil.

CLAIBORNE would be the only other pick for Minn, unless they go justin blackmon but at 3 i dont know..

MINN needs help every where!!! lol