Is Td And Smitty Hoping The Can Get More Than The 5 Loaves And 2 Fish Out Of The Offense And Defense?

tobyd77

Morning to everyone! Listen I'm sure some of us are angry frustrated and may be hitting the panic button right now. We are now 3 days into the FA and the Falcons have not made any splashes but instead have used the cap space to acquire some of their own guys with the exception of two tatupu and Vince that they felt would be viable for this FO going forward.

I think that it comes down to now building from the draft and maybe adding a few pieces out of the salary cap causality bin that can fit into the system. Now even though our splashes may not be over I do feel how ever it will not happen in 2012.

So I'm suspecting that with all the new coach additions that TD and Smitty are hoping to recreate their on rendition of Jesus Christ through the coaching staff in 2012 to get more out of these guys that we are riding with in 2012 than what we all may see is there and if that is so I'm not expecting anything major from this team in 2012 but I will support because i love my team.

So here is a place for you to vent and get it off your chest what you feel than let's get ready for the draft and the start of the 2012 season.

May God bless!

There are two choices as a fan of any team that you may be a fan of that can be taken. #1 we can do the falcons like the fans do the bucs to the point that the stands are empty and the games are blacked out or if we are real fans we can support and I choose to support until the storm is over. I they can get a miracle out of this team fine if not fine but i will not be expecting much in 2012 and I can live with that because unlike the lockout with no offseason we now have one to prepare ourselves for what may or may not happen and that I can work with. I have season tickets and either I'm going to be enjoying the game or enjoying talking about this teams messy play to the other fans around me either way I will enjoy my investment.

Edited by tobyd77

So we used up cap money to keep inadequate players who managed to embarrass themselves, the team, and the fans in two humiliating first-round playoff exits? We used cap money to keep scrubs who have never gotten us a playoff win?

And this is comforting--- how?

players do as their told by coaches... The signing of players, and the loss of coaches tells you who the FO thinks they should blame... This team is very talented..

I think they're trying to see if these guys can be coached up and who knows it might work or it might not. For their sake I hope it works though, 0-3 in the post season, getting beat by the Saints every year, not fielding a team that can compete against top competition in the league. It's a big gamble...

So we used up cap money to keep inadequate players who managed to embarrass themselves, the team, and the fans in two humiliating first-round playoff exits? We used cap money to keep scrubs who have never gotten us a playoff win?

And this is comforting--- how?

im glad your not GM. you would have released everyone this offseason and kept the coaches. lol

in your eyes, its like the players call the plays and scheme, its the players that make half time adjustments. not the coaches.

the players are only doing what they are told to do.

players do as their told by coaches... The signing of players, and the loss of coaches tells you who the FO thinks they should blame... This team is very talented..

The FO also had "complete confidence" in these same coaches just months ago. So I find the FO's opinions and judgments to be more than a little suspect.

im glad your not GM. you would have released everyone this offseason and kept the coaches. lol

Shall I bring up and quote posts where I was condemning the coordinators in '10, on the way to the disastrous 13-3 debacle? And yes, finishing 13-3 and getting Rick-rolled by the #6 seed in your own building is a disaster and a debacle.

The coaches sucked, and the players drafted by TD just aren't as talented as our familiarity with them leads us to believe they are.

The FO also had "complete confidence" in these same coaches just months ago. So I find the FO's opinions and judgments to be more than a little suspect.

Shall I bring up and quote posts where I was condemning the coordinators in '10, on the way to the disastrous 13-3 debacle? And yes, finishing 13-3 and getting Rick-rolled by the #6 seed in your own building is a disaster and a debacle.

The coaches sucked, and the players drafted by TD just aren't as talented as our familiarity with them leads us to believe they are.

I don't know about all that, sounds a bit "conspiracy theory" I'd say Spoon is high quality, and Jones showed huge promise. I don't think it's abondon ship ...