You Guys Need To Pull The Curtain And See

PortCity77

who is really running this team. Someone asked "why don't we ever have any cap space?" Can you spell "Rich McKay". This team has the same style of drafting and recruiting free agents as when McKay was GM. Nothing has changed from that standpoint. TD is only a decoy. You may ask, do I have proof? My question is can you prove he is still not advising how to draft and build the team especially financially (cap space). Just keep in mind who hired Mike Smith (first), after hiring the coach then THEY hired TD. How many of you out there really believe that McKay's job is just to oversee the new stadium? Too many fans were complaining that they wanted him fired and Arthur just simply trade gave him another title. Agree or disagree?

who is really running this team. Someone asked "why don't we ever have any cap space?" Can you spell "Rich McKay". This team has the same style of drafting and recruiting free agents as when McKay was GM. Nothing has changed from that standpoint. TD is only a decoy. You may ask, do I have proof? My question is can you prove he is still not advising how to draft and build the team especially financially (cap space). Just keep in mind who hired Mike Smith (first), after hiring the coach then THEY hired TD. How many of you out there really believe that McKay's job is just to oversee the new stadium? Too many fans were complaining that they wanted him fired and Arthur just simply trade gave him another title. Agree or disagree?

So you of course can't prove it and therefore want us to disprove a negative? Brilliant.rolleyes.gif

I've just said this in another post--McKay is the CAP guru and still "mentoring" Dimitroff behind the scene. He must have something over Arthur's head, because for the life of me I don't know why McKay is still in this organization. He was never the man in Tampa and surely not the man in Atlanta. Tim Ruskell built that Tampa defense with Dungy--not McKay. Do you all forget the cap mess he left Tampa in? I don't.