Who The Heck Do You People Think You Are?

I just really wanted to say that it gets under my skin to hear you guys questioning the man who has turned around our Franchise from the Laughing stock of the league into the perennial playoff team it is today.

YOU PEOPLE are so spoiled and don't deserve a team like the Atlanta Falcons. TD is just playing it smart like he always does, waiting for the dust to settle and then he will swoop in and get a steal off the Free Agent Market.

Mario Williams ain't that good and is getting overpaid, We could find a guy with just as much production probably in the 2nd round. Nolan is gonna improve this defense and guys like Kroy, Sid, Cliff are gonna go off in his scheme.

Quit crying you bunch of LAZY babies, get a job and let TD do his!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really wanted to say that it gets under my skin to hear you guys questioning the man who has turned around our Franchise from the Laughing stock of the league into the perennial playoff team it is today.

YOU PEOPLE are so spoiled and don't deserve a team like the Atlanta Falcons. TD is just playing it smart like he always does, waiting for the dust to settle and then he will swoop in and get a steal off the Free Agent Market.

Mario Williams ain't that good and is getting overpaid, We could find a guy with just as much production probably in the 2nd round. Nolan is gonna improve this defense and guys like Kroy, Sid, Cliff are gonna go off in his scheme.

Quit crying you bunch of LAZY babies, get a job and let TD do his!

The forum is Talk About The Falcons.

Doesn't say you have to know a lot, or be right all the time.

Doesn't say you can't have a suggestion or an opinion.

This time of year, all there is to do is talk signings and speculation.

So everybody is an arm chair GM. What's the harm?

I'm just wondering if we're trying to improve this team or not. I don't care if it's a big name or not, but I don't like hearing that FA is going on and we the needs that we need to address are not being addressed. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later. That's my 2 cents on our FA thus far

ITS ONLY BEEN 24HRS!!!

GEEZ!!! TAKE A CHILL PILL MY FRIEND.

TD WILL SWOOP IN ANY MOMENT AND GET THE STEAL OF FA, PROBABLY A NICE YOUNG LT TO PROTECT RYAN.

Guest Negatorris

Dude, I don't get along with you, but I certainly agree with you at the moment. Everyone needs to go take a nap or something, God.

We need to draft a DE in the 2nd round and actually learn to DEVELOP young players so we won't have to count on FA year after year.

The forum is Talk About The Falcons.

Doesn't say you have to know a lot, or be right all the time.

Doesn't say you can't have a suggestion or an opinion.

This time of year, all there is to do is talk signings and speculation.

So everybody is an arm chair GM. What's the harm?

It is fine to speculate and be an arm chair GM, but please don't take over Dan Snyder, or the late Al Davis' job. Most people are Madden GM's.

Dude, I don't get along with you, but I certainly agree with you at the moment. Everyone needs to go take a nap or something, God.

We need to draft a DE in the 2nd round and actually learn to DEVELOP young players so we won't have to count on FA year after year.

you don't get along with me? lol

Sorry guy I don't even remember even talking to you before.

To each his own I guess, glad you feel the same way ;)

WHO DO I THINK I AM??

- I think im the Guy that drops over a hundred bucks a pop on jerseys

- I think Im the guy who bought 2 Falcons hats

- I think Im the guy who bought the Falcons shorts

- I think Im the guy who bought the Falcons watch

- I think im the Guy who Spends MY money because I love watching my team

-I think Im the guy who roots for this team in good or bad, but I am the Guy who doesnt want to see us take a step back or stay par while other teams are improving around us

- I think I am the guy who has the right to come to this site and post when I feel discontent Cause I pay my dues to this team and that gives me a right to complain when I dont like whats going on.

- Now Who do you Think you are to tell me I cant voice my concerns

Sarcastic? Do you not agree?

These whinny babies need to get on board or ship out, I was part of the problem and have decided if you can't beat them then join them.

You've proven that people only want to hear positive things about their team instead of any sort of realism. You probably got more Likes in this one post than you have your entire time here combined. Nice job.

Basically it looks like we will 2nd level FA.... I honestly think we made our big FA additions with our Coordinators ... Thats why im not over-reacting like most fans.... Ive always said i feel like we have talent on this team.. It just wasnt used right...

Im not going to lie.. I wanted Mario Williams.. The guy is a beast but i do think we have talent

Guest TheIdowu

WHO DO I THINK I AM??

- I think im the Guy that drops over a hundred bucks a pop on jerseys

- I think Im the guy who bought 2 Falcons hats

- I think Im the guy who bought the Falcons shorts

- I think Im the guy who bought the Falcons watch

- I think im the Guy who Spends MY money because I love watching my team

-I think Im the guy who roots for this team in good or bad, but I am the Guy who doesnt want to see us take a step back or stay par while other teams are improving around us

- I think I am the guy who has the right to come to this site and post when I feel discontent Cause I pay my dues to this team and that gives me a right to complain when I dont like whats going on.

- Now Who do you Think you are to tell me I cant voice my concerns

THe economy aint in no recession