Lawrence Sidbury

RHEC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this year is going to be about evaluating players already on the roster in our new coaches systems. If you think about it, it's the smart thing to do. How foolish would it be to pay 10 mill a year to a DE when Sid may already be a 10 sack guy in Nolans system. LTand DT are the only positions I can see us going after in FA.

No Way!! This guy was a late round pickup and has rode the bench for what 2-3 yrs... If he was any good they would have played him.... he did little to nothing when he did get in. NO

What round you where drafted in shouldnt matter, if it did players like, Brady, Foster, Cruz, would of nvr been given the chance

I think this year is going to be about evaluating players already on the roster in our new coaches systems. If you think about it, it's the smart thing to do. How foolish would it be to pay 10 mill a year to a DE when Sid may already be a 10 sack guy in Nolans system. LTand DT are the only positions I can see us going after in FA.

i agree, i see Kendall Langford and Marcus Mcneil being added to our team, and then just some low name depth type signings

No Way!! This guy was a late round pickup and has rode the bench for what 2-3 yrs... If he was any good they would have played him.... he did little to nothing when he did get in. NO

LOL...4 sacks in his extremely limited playing time is little to nothing? Man GTFO of here. Sid has potential. If you cant see it you are a moron.

Edited by RubberDucky

Drink more from the punch bowl! Sid is a backup DE on 31 other teams out there, but somehow he has morphed in the off season to a stud DE.... Wow.... good vitamins maybe.

no one said he is a stud DE, he should just be given the chance, Biermann was given that chance, it didnt pan out, so we signed Edwards, give SId a chance and see what happens before you make a complete Judgment

Drink more from the punch bowl! Sid is a backup DE on 31 other teams out there, but somehow he has morphed in the off season to a stud DE.... Wow.... good vitamins maybe.

Because guys that were once looked at as backups have never turned into NFL super stars. Tuggle, Turner, Roddy (Though he was never a backup), Grimes, Nicks, Brady etc...

Edited by RubberDucky

I'm saying we HAVE GOT TO get a pass rush & Stud Defense to win a playoff game & any chance of a super bowl. Nolan will help a lot, but he needs players who can impact the game for our defense to be feared. IMO Sid has not shown that since arriving here. Not an impact player.

Bingo, my mind was clouded in going after Mario that I never once think about Sidbury as being a gold for us.

Sometimes we need to take a chance, if it doesn't work out then we will know.

That is more or less what I told a woman a few years back, now were married. Sometimes you just got to try something new, it may be the best thing for you in the end.